ForumsThe TavernDragon's poll (current poll on page 10)

109 11893
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

After seeing Roadripper's polls, I wanted to start doing it, too. This will be the thread that I will go to to say when there's a new poll.

The first poll is:

Worst subject in school

1)Math
2)English
3)Science
4)Social Studies
5)Foreign Language

I'll update the poll as best as I can, and the current votes will be in my profile, but I may occasionally post the vote count here.

• 109 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

People don't like me when I hog the forums.
lol, let's not deepen into this.

Well, I don't mind if you, or anyone is very active in the forums. As long as they are not breaking the rules.

They are mainly for vegetarians, I suppose.

I wonder how people love eating vegetarian pizza. Anyway, the simple fact is that vegetarian pizza is disgusting.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I agree.^

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I don't mind if you, or anyone is very active in the forums. As long as they are not breaking the rules.

I told you!
Don't deepen into that!

I wonder how people love eating vegetarian pizza. Anyway, the simple fact is that vegetarian pizza is disgusting.

To us.

Is this about me posting anchovies? xD

Yep.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

[quote]Is this about me posting anchovies? xD

Yep.[/quote]

why, I like it with my pizza. D:

I still agree.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Actually, I was dared to spend a week vegetarian, I nearly cracked but I had pizza and made it~

Also, I don't like this poll. Who ever heard of an only ham pizza? No cheese, no sauce. Kinde sucky...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Actually, I was dared to spend a week vegetarian, I nearly cracked but I had pizza and made it~

Good for you.

Also, I don't like this poll. Who ever heard of an only ham pizza? No cheese, no sauce. Kinde sucky...

I think Ham pizza has cheese and sauce.

I hope more people will vote. The majority of the last three pages have been discussion.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Don't get mad at Knight. I thank him for managing my thread while I was away.

I'll go ahead and count the votes on here, then post the current poll status.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

One thing to clarify first: The choices listed are toppings on the pizza. Cheese means plain cheese with no toppings, all others are toppings added to a pizza with sauce and cheese. Just wanted to make that clear so people didn't start voting while not knowing what they're voting for. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Current poll status:

1)Cheese - 6
2)Pepperoni - 5
3)Canadian Bacon/Ham
4)Sausage/Beef
5)Other - 2
6)Don't Like Pizza

Cheese is in the lead, but pepperoni is close behind it. I'm glad to see nobody has voted for number 6.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Don't get mad at Knight. I thank him for managing my thread while I was away.

Thank you.

I prefer not to eat cheese pizza because it has no toppings.

(Dragon, you should ask a mod to rename this thread as "Dragon's Poll (Latest Poll at page 4) or something similar to that because some people were voting for the finished poll)
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer not to eat cheese pizza because it has no toppings.

I don't get it. All other pizzas have cheese too. What's the big deal about it?

(Dragon, you should ask a mod to rename this thread as "Dragon's Poll (Latest Poll at page 4) or something similar to that because some people were voting for the finished poll)

My thoughts exactly.
BTW, dragonball, I voted on your profile.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't get it. All other pizzas have cheese too. What's the big deal about it?

I'm talking about the lack of toppings.

Looks like no one voted for Ham/Bacon and Sausage/Beef Pizza.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm talking about the lack of toppings.

I was quoting you in agreement.

Looks like no one voted for Ham/Bacon and Sausage/Beef Pizza.

Ham is usually on Hawaiian, and I don't like pineapples. Beef...just doesn't sound appealing. Have YOU voted?
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

BTW, dragonball, I voted on your profile.

I know fire, I put it in. I say to everyone who votes "thanks for voting" or something like that to let them know their vote was counted. But since people spam the crap out of your messenger and you had to close it, I couldn't tell you there.

Ham is usually on Hawaiian, and I don't like pineapples

Well I guess it might usually, but I've had pizza with just regular ham on it and that's the only topping.

So that's how you get the title changed...Alright I'll go ask.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ham is usually on Hawaiian, and I don't like pineapples. Beef...just doesn't sound appealing. Have YOU voted?

I HAVE voted. I like Hawaiian. I agree about Beef. It does not sound good.

pizza with just regular ham on it and that's the only topping.

Hmm... I don't like that on pizza. Ham alone.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

It's actually not that bad, or at least to me. I guess I can just eat any kind of pizza as long as it's not something completely gross or something that doesn't belong on pizza.

Oh, and I don't mind if this becomes a debate sometimes, because I remember seeing someone say something about it becomming a discussion. It's all good.

(Yay no one has voted for number 6! :P)

Showing 61-75 of 109