ForumsForum GamesI'm Not Going To Do Anymore games

14 2846
Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

The reason is I've done 16 Fourm Game's And only Got 1 Post Out Of Them If I don't Get Pepole Playing Them I'm not Making Any More Pepole Proply Don't Care I Have Made A Boxer One it's further Down I have Made A Midevil one On page 2-3 And The 2 Other's Are On 3-4 Or 2-4 And I Made One Earlier Of Stickman RPG And None Post's So If You want To Keep me making More Start Playing Mine Cause I Look At Post's just been Post nd They Have over 3000 Postes Alreday While Mine Have None With Like 57 View's Jk I only Get 8 View's The most So please Can You start playing mine You Play Everyone Elses Why Not Mine??

• 14 Replies
BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Wait,what?

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Black I'm Not going To Make Any More Fourm RPG's Cause Out Of All Of Them I only Have 1 Person Who Play's

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Oh....OK,that's fine by me.

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

ive got a rpg and there is two people playing them and i think there will be more (note: if u make an rpg make it really descriptive

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

I don't do RPG-s.It's against my laws.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

now dont take this offensively, im not being rude, but.. why dont you make one RPG at a time and be patient. work on the idea and plan it our before you post it. perhaps make up an interesting storyline and organised stats.

(also, it might be your thing not to use grammar, but its really irritating to try and read your posts sometimes. the capitalized words and lack of full stops makes me give up so i dont bother trying your RPGs. i will try your next one though. promise.)

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Don't be mad, thats why I kinda quit submitting games too,

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

I'm going To Make Another One So Please Join it.

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

What will it be about?

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

i am curious too..........

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Thomas, try my Evolve and Survive, you can nip some ideas from there.
Only a couple

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Everyone Good new's I Am So No need To Post

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

The three steps to creating the perfect RPG.

1. Plan to finish before you start.

If your going to create a roleplaying game, you must have a general idea about where you want it to end up. Know what happened before the RPG world began, and what will happen in the future. Good storytelling skills are key even before you start.

2. Rules are fair, but freedom is there.

Although your rules need to be clear and fair, freedom is the most important thing in the RPG. It's NOT just your game, your players almost own the game more than you do. Don't restrict your players to just 2 or 3 choices, let them do what they want.

3. Don't get swamped!

After a week or so, if your rpg last that long, you will no doubt get more players than you expected. Keep it in line! Don't be afraid to say 'no'. Also in this rule lies the old rule of one at a time. If you have multiple RPG's at once, your just showing would be players that you won't have enough time for the rpg they join because you'll be working on the others.

I myself am currently running an RPG on this site (Dice Quest RPG). The rules are right on the front page, and now I have three active players, and six more in line to play. Just thought I'd share my experiences with some new blood. Good luck man, your gonna need it. Also good to note, is that you NEED to use proper grammar. Without it, you will fail, always.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

lol...I've been gone for a while. Sorry if that made you feel neglected or something. I posted in Stickman RPG almost nine hours ago and it is already on the second page. Some people seem to have given up on me already.

Showing 1-14 of 14