ForumsForum GamesDystany Streert (Stick RPG)

84 10543
Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Hello Agent,
Your Mission If You Accept It Is To Penatrait The Red's We Will Keep You Updated On Where To Go, And What To Do You Will Be Given Virous Weapon's Along The Way, It's Up To You Agent To Stop The Red's Or The World Will Be Given To Them.

Agent Please Put Down The Follewing Information To Join Us

Agent Name:
Weapon: Bare Hand's
Body Armour: Non
Leg Armour: Non
Cash: $100
Car: Non
House: Tent
Invotorey: Nothing
Agent Level 1
Exp 0/5
HP: 30/30
Strengh: 10
Speed: 10
Defence:10
Kill's: 0

So Remember Agent, It Is Up To You To Save Us All And The World From The *Gulp* Red's So Hurry Up I Will Give You Your, 1st Mission Once You Get Down To Base.

• 84 Replies
Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

You Decide C) And it's To Powerful For You Your Pet's Run Away To the Pet Minder And you Are Dead But Luckily You Are Taken To Hospital And back To Normal In 2 Hour's (Can Not Be revived Until 2 Post's)

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Oh poo

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

LOl You Are Now Back in Action Do You accept The Mission??

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

May as well then

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Agent Cash
You Get In A One Of Plane's And Parashoot Down Into The Forest There Is A High Leveled Area For Sniping You Go There And Sit Off And Snipe Them They Are Unaware Of Your Ware About's Then A High Ranked Genreal Come's Out You Go To Pull The Trigger When Suddenly You Feal Like Someone Is Pointing Something At Your Head, You Turn Around To Find Someone Pointing A Pistol At Your Head He Is Pointing To The Door Just Then Some Troop's Burst Through The Door He Whisper's To You 2 Opion's

A)Get Me Out Of Here And I'll help You
B)Shoot Me And You Will Be Killed

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

can I join if so here is my sheet.

Agent Name: Logan Samuels
Weapon: Bare Hand's
Body Armour: Non
Leg Armour: Non
Cash: $100
Car: Non
House: Tent
Invotorey: Nothing
Agent Level 1
Exp 0/5
HP: 30/30
Strengh: 10
Speed: 10
Defence:10
Kill's: 0

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Logan Samuels
You Wake Up In Your Tent The Last Thing You remember Was Your Famliy Being Killed You Moved Away Worrieing Incase You Were The Next Target You Wake Up To Find Yourself A 1st Aid Kit You Go To The Edge Of The Tent Then Just As Your About To Come Out You Thing Maybe They Have Found Me Maybe I Should Look Around
Do You

A)Look Around
B)Don't Look Around

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Sir, you know what, I feel nice. A please....

And can you check mt Evolve and Survive?

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Agent Cash
You Decide To Help Him As You Know He Is'nt Tricking You The Enemy's Burst In You Get Bent Down Aiming With Your Sniper Rifle While He Stand's Up With His Pistol You Let Out The 1st Shot Killing A Enemy He Follew's You Now Turn Around Looking For The Genreal But He Has Gone You Get Given A Get Away Car To Get Away In You Ask The Stranger His name And Why He Helped You He Replies My name Is Jake I Helped You Because They Kill Pepole I Remember Theh Genreal You Seen Killed My Parent's And I Want Revange On Him You Ask Him Would He Like To Join Your Agency He Say's Yes You Arrive Back To Base Your Leader Ask's Who Jake Is He Say's The Name's Jake The Leader Say's That You And Him Can Be Partner's (Cool You Got Jake As A Partner) Your Next Mission Is To Get The Red's Plan's And Your Reward Is A Small House For You To Live In

Do You
A)Take The Mission (+House)
B)Don't Do It It's Dangreous
C)Train

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

May as well train with Chopper, Bite and Jake...
Afterwards I'll take mission...

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Agent Cash
You Head Into The Wood's You Find Some Red's Around Your Old Tent You Get In Tree's While Jake Take's Cover And Chop And Bite Act Normal Then Jake Signal's You To Open Fire You Hit A red They Now Take Out There Gun's Chop Use's ear Slap And Knock's There Gun's Out Of There Hand's Then Bite Chomp's On One Jake Open's Fire Killing 2 You Kill The Other's You Have Earned 67Exp Chomp Has Earned 67Exp Bite Has Earned 67Exp Jake Does'nt Have Level N Stuff

Do You Go On The Mission
A)Take Mission With Jake
B)Stay And Train
C)Shop
D)Go Home And Check Computer

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

D and if nothing is on my computer, A

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

You Go Home And Check Your Computer You Find A E-Mail It Say's Snipe This Person For $4000 It Give's You A Image Of That Person Do You

A)Take The Job
B)Leave It And Do Mission

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Ooooh... B

Can I have my stats please?
Not to be rude...

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Agent Cash
Name:Agent Cash
Weapon:Sniper Rifle
Body Armor:Bullet Proof Vest
Body Armor (Leggings):Jean's
Cash:$10,080
Car:Get Away Car (Provided By Agency)
House:Small House
Invotory:Spider Leg Steal Trap
Pet's:1XWolf 1XBunny
Allies:Jake
Agent Level 7
Exp 49/476
HP 134/134
(I Binned Strengh And Stuff Off)

You Take The Mission And head Off With Jake You get On A Buliding geting Reday to Snipe While jake goes In He meet's the 1st Guard there Going To Kill Him Bang Bang There Both dead Thanks To You He is Now At the Wire Station He Cut's The Power Of Now he goes Down Into The Office You Kill EveryOne In There They All Die You Have earned $8900 And Exp27

Do You
A)Go Back to Base
B)Do The Computer Mission
C)Train

Showing 31-45 of 84