ForumsSupport ForumRhythm games section

9 5330
Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

I think it would be nice to add a new games sections ,rhythm games (these games are usally put in the Misc category). I see an increasing numbers of flash programmers working with music that maybe feel like they are not wanted here since the site don't have an appropriate section for theirs works.
There is really good rhythm games like, for example, super crazy guitar maniac dx 2 (here's the link http://www.hallpass.com/media/supercrazyguitarmaniacdeluxe2.html).
Thank you for your attention.

• 9 Replies
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Rhythm games are a good sub-genre, but not enough are produced so often as to make a genre out of it. There could be some sub genres under misc like defense, RPG, driving, etc.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

yes there is also a game called stick rpg i think it is a really fun game.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Stick RPG is fun i'm sure if someone contacted the guy who made it he would be glad to give us the game to put on the site, since everyone else has it lol. Stick RPG 2 is coing out too

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

oh it should be pretty cool too better than the first one.

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

I agree with you Blockhead it would be ncie to see rhytm games section.
And there should be racing Category too.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I think for every game there is a category, or the game has no meaning. At the start of the site, you see all the new games, whipee. But if your searching, then the misc. section is totally confusing, if someone made a game that SEEMED like it would go in 2 spots, no one should spend a lifetime thinking for it. If you made all of these sub-Genre's Genre's -- then people on Armor Games could easily pick up what they want, play what they want, when they want. Wouldn't that be awesome? XP

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

I agree with a Rhythm games section and for the person who saids there snot enough of them go to newgrounds.com and in case you didn't notice Rhythm games are the second most popular type of game out with shooters being first. but have you ever heard of Guitar Hero ? Rock band ? that crappy American Idol game ? parappa the rapper ? theres a million flash versions of rhythm games aswell probably more then there is in the Sports section. as for sub genres I don't really think its a good idea simplicity cannot be underestimated maybe a search function with more options would be appropriate and flash movies has been suggested a million times now I think you should go to newgrounds for those instead of spamming about them int he forums the Armor Games mods know already :P and stick RPG and many many more are all at Xgenstudios.com someone should get in touch with them and see if we could get those on Armor Games

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much!

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

A rhythm games section would be great. I like rhythm games and I have to search in the miscellaneous section to find some. Some flash artist like coolio niato make mainly rhythm games and it would be helpful to have a section just for rhythm games.

Showing 1-9 of 9