ForumsSupport ForumIdea for same threads

8 3032
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I've noticed a lot of threads that are EXACTLY the same. I thought maybe that when your posting a new topic you could search to see if there's another one with a relatively same name. plz tell me what you think.

• 8 Replies
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

This is already a major issue. People are just stupid and/or too lazy to use the search bar.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

AGreed wizard agreed.....

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Mr.Monkey that is encouraged before, but a lot of younger members won't take the time to do it. This happens a lot in the Games section. I am thinking of making another sticky topic in there with a list of the popular topics and explaining that all double topics will be locked then deleted. I just need to be able to edit that first post occasionally.

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

The forum in AG is not enough diversified. It should have more sub-category for games (600 topics for 11000 posts...) like the new realease or the new console war (PS3, WII, XBOX 360).

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

huh? can you explain?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ahhh okay, I see what you mean. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah u are like all saying good points and opinions well...like Asherlee said...young poeple and teens and stuff and even spammers...wont take the time to check this kind of stuff out...srry but thats my opinion

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

O.K. how about a program that won't let you post a thread with the same title as another, kind of like the cussing program that blocks cuss words.

Showing 1-8 of 8