ForumsSupport ForumBlog Chat

23 6002
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

hey all you people do you ever read the blog (i know most dont >_&gt well if you dont they update it everyday. So read it next time you get the chance. So here you can talk about the blog. (of course you can leave comments on the blog as well) but this is more like general talk about the blog. So basicly if you want the admins to see your comment post on the blog. But if you want your fellow armorgames community to see your ideas post here.

RULES
1.Don't Flame
2.Don't Spam
3.Do HAVE FUN
4. Also follow the basic forum rules of armorgames

So lets Begin

• 23 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You should definitely try it! It is really an amazing game. People just don't like it because it isn't exactly the same as the other Mario games. I personally enjoy playing it a lot.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I actually remember buying it from a thrift store for the SNES, it's all packed for storage right now. Anyone willing to make a bid?! =P

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i heard that to get a star in that game you have to collect 5 cherries then you have to wait like 5 mins for it to float up from the bottem of the screen

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Okay, the star appears on the bottom of the screen but no one who is any good at the game actually needs the star. The longest you would have to wait for that star is about 10 seconds, and if you are that impatient you shouldn't be playing video games.

There is some youtube video of a guy ranting against the game, and he is trying his best to find reasons to hate it... that's what gets him publicity and views. That's where that thing about the 5 minute star came from.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Was it the "Angry Nintendo Video Game Nerd"?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Nope, its Irate Gamer. There is a link to his video in one of the blog comments.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Actually, John, the average gamer's attention span is seven seconds. :P

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

dank how do you know that? also yea i watched that video kinda sad how bad his reviews are but he gives better reviews the the angry nintendo nerd

Showing 16-23 of 23