ForumsThe TavernWhat's Wrong With Soccer??

23 4774
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why do people think soccer is for girls, is easy, and non-violent?? (By the way I live in America so it's not that big)

• 23 Replies
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Nothings wrong with it. It's a great game, like rugby (even though I live in the US) but nobody really plays it unless it's American, which soccer isn't.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Stop f*cking calling it f*cking soccer. Its called football. You god dam,n Americans took the game rugby, made it for pus,sies by giving them all of that protective gear and then called the game f*cking football. WTF!!!!! How the f*ck can you call it f*cking football when the f*cking ball is in some guys hand most of the time. God Dam,n Americans.

Drek
Drek
31 posts
Nomad

Nothing.

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

yh it foofball not soccer anyway FOOTBALL RULEZZ. its the best sport in the world and im non stop playing it

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I totally agree with Stickjesus.And hitemup is a retard.There is nothing wrong with football at all and its probably the biggest sport in the world.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo you think soccer is only for girls. its for both and its third favorite sport. Basketball and Football, are my first and second. you really need to be athletic. i like watching it but not playing. i stink at it. since i live in ghettos. B-ball is the top sport. i love that thing. but since many people, like me, come from African decent, they also love soccer.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Soccer is AMAZING, its funny how hitemup calls it a little boys sport...i've been in games where i have seen broken bones (there was no foul called on them because it was a perfectly legal hit) and also i've seen a kid get his nose hit so hard, it was about an inch away from where it should have been. Soccer is about giving it all you got, trust me, after a week of soccer conditioning you don't even want to be alive. You have to be in such good shape.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Soccer Is my second favorite sport(Under snowboarding) Not only do you get fit and stay in shape you build stamina as well as character and it is very fun as well it is one of my favorite sports because of the practices even though I am just goalkeeper for my team I have to run do offensive drills and defensive drills and those are what keeps me in shape and conditioned for snowboarding baseball and wrestling

Showing 16-23 of 23