ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Movie and Why

32 7115
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Choose any genre of movie and state your favorite. Or just choose your favorite movie in general. I'd like you to give some reasoning behind why it's your favorite so that this isn't a spam thread.

Some genres:
Action
Comedy
Adventure
Romantic
Horror
Sci-Fi

Let me know if there's anymore genres you'd like to talk about.

Also, if there's already a thread like this, I'd love to have a link to post there instead.

• 32 Replies
ninja31
ninja31
90 posts
Nomad

My favorite movie is Rush Hour 3 because it's a miz of both action and comedy

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Try and keep your reasoning away from being a certain genre or mix of genres. Or if you do, try and give an example of that trait of the movie. I was about to say you can mix genres, too.

Like:

Favorite Comedic Action Movie:

Or

Favorite Romantic Adventure:

or something like that.

Peterabi
Peterabi
223 posts
Nomad

My favorite movie is Watchmen because it is just the like the graphic novel which was brilliant. All the shots look like just got taken out of the book. The actor for Ozymandias was so bad ass

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

My Favs Are
1.Saving Private Ryan- It Showed How Much a life Really means

2.300- Great Piece of History Brought to the Worlds Attention of how men Fight for Their home and loves.

3.Lord of the Rongs Trilogoy- I Just love the epic battles and the Story of how good conquers evil

4.We Were Soldiers- Kinda like 300, Little Versed many and Fought with blood Sweat and tears to Accomplish one of the Hardest missions of the Vietnam War.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Adventure- Saving Private Ryan

Comedy- Pineapple Express

Horror- Friday the 13th

Action- 12 Rounds

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

My favourite movie is by far Trainspotting. good storyline and actors and Great music. It is just a good feel good music follwing a group of heroin addicts in early 1990s economically-depressed Edinburgh and their passage through life. It is a bit of a cult film but came 10 in the top 100 British films of all time (by the British film Institute). Time Out Lonson said "audaciously punching up the pitch-black comedy, juggling parallel character strands and juxtaposing image, music and voice-over with a virtuosity worthy of Scorsese on peak form, Trainspotting the movie captures precisely Welsh's insolent, amoral intelligence."

Oh the vid contains the F word. but is still epic T probably has one of the best starts ever.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I like a whole lot... One of them is Bruce All Mighty. Why? It's just a big epic tale of a guy that gets all gods powaaaz! I reccomend it for 10 - 25 year olds.

WizardAgent23
WizardAgent23
65 posts
Nomad

Blood and Chocolate, cuz it's like Romeo and Juliet only there's werewolves!!!

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

to the guy that said 300, it's actually historically inaccurate.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

300, it's actually historically inaccurate.

The strangest name for a movie I have ever seen...
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Die Hard, because it's awesome and Bruce Willis is a great actor

Ocilet
Ocilet
40 posts
Nomad

it's between the riddick triliogy or resvoir dogs

Ocilet
Ocilet
40 posts
Nomad

it's between the riddick triliogy or resvoir dogs

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Transformers, because it has awesome graphics, the action rocks and its hilarious. XD

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

it's between the rid**** triliogy or resvoir dogs
I don't wanna know what's behind the censored stars, right? Yes I do!
Showing 1-15 of 32