ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25377
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I think if they kill over 3 people and it was on purpose(mental breakdown not included) should be killed and if it was possible the same way they killed

....what?

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Eric Haris and Dylan Klebold - The Columbine Killers.

As a member of "columbinegame" and a player of the game "Super Columbine Massacre RPG" (look it up) I know a great deal about the Columbine killing. The casualty total, the things that provoked the killig... the boys were bullied so much. They were outsiders. They were angry. They put things in perspective.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I got a good one. Who was the sickest, most vile serial killer? This should be interesting.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

A SPOON

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Flagged, and flagged.

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

When God was handing out sense of humor, you thought he said "lots of tumor" and you said "hell no!", WizardInBlack.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

There's a difference between humor and half assed blatant spam. Ffs.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No, people like you come in these threads and post stupid random crap when other people want to have an intelligent discussion about it.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

WTF U ASKED WHO THE MOST VILE SERIAL KILLER WAS AND I SAID A SPOON DEAL WITH IT U DONT FREAKIN OWN THIS SITE

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

What he said! Besides, a spoon can be pretty deadly if you use it right.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lolike if u play submachine he takes out the electricity with just a spoon

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Snowball, actually I saw a documentary on the Columbine boys. They were actually popular and very active at school. It is believed that their psychosis stemmed from much earlier events. It was a great show on Nat Geo

dario54
dario54
26 posts
Nomad

how can u guys talk about this

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean, Dario?

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Ffs people, if you don't want to talk about it DON'T COME IN THIS THREAD. SIMPLE.

Showing 46-60 of 132