ForumsWEPRFor those who Drive ,What do you think of the gas prices?

25 6592
MrSlugs
MrSlugs
17 posts
Peasant

I think they are getting way out of hand . While Exxon is sitting back making tons and tons of money!!!!!

• 25 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Gas prices are getting way too expensive. They are getting way too high. But it's probably only going to go higher.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Ha, because of gas prices I can't even drive.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Luckily, the last time I went home, my dad slipped me some gas money. Otherwise, my tank would still be at empty and I would not be driving at all. Granted, I only use my car when I am leaving town anyways... otherwise I ride my bike. So really I never use much gas. But I am driving down to Southern California this weekend. 400 miles worth of gas one way.... yikes! At least I will be splitting it with my roommate.

Even if I wasn't though... with the high gas prices right now, driving round trip 800 miles is still cheaper than flying.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I ride my motorcycle as much as possible.

ryanjoynes
ryanjoynes
12 posts
Nomad

well there pretty good here 3.15 a gallon so i donno

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Better than here... I just paid $3.49 a gallon to fill up my tank. Its past $4 in Hawaii.

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

It blows, i now have been forced from driving my dad's 4 wheel drive truck to driving my mom's mini-van, it bites mates

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I've heard that it's supposed to hit $5 a gallon by December. If that's the case, I'll need to get a job.
I did that once, and I don't want to do it again. Especially since I walked out of my last one.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Meh, Prolly not december. The people noted this long ago, the Gov. hasn't, now they have to shut down power plants of ethanol cars and factories because people aren't buying them. To be honest, switching straight from one gas to the other is hard, and you dont' find many ethonol gas stations.

Its gonna get higher, the problem is , as I said, Capitalism in other countries is out of controll, and people charge whatever the hell they want when they know someones dependent.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

my uncle told me that in europe (or somthing like that) the prices r $8 a gallon. so im not crying just yet

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

At this rate, we're going to need to start the second revolutionary war within the next year or so. Not over slavery, but over gas.

acesixteen
acesixteen
27 posts
Nomad

can't wait til my car drives on hydrogen

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^That's a ways away, considering we're still trying to get it to the point where we can actually CONTROL the reaction between hydrogen and oxygen. That and making sure the Hydrogen doesn't react with anything else and combust.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Jikek, close though. In Europe it is about 8 euro per litre of fuel. That's roughly 11 bucks here, maybe more.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

hmm well i had the right idea.

Showing 1-15 of 25