ForumsArt, Music, and Writing~Yet another long and boring (especially the first chapter) story about the internet~

34 6941
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

'What up' Said Pazx's friend on MSN. 'Not much' she replied. 'Was kinda bored~' Suddenly another chat window popped up. The users name was Interweb. 'Welcome Pazx, you have been chosen as one of Armor Games's representatives for the first Gaming Community Tournament.' Is what it sent. 'Visit our website for information on what you shall be doing.' Pazx was hesitant, yet clicked the link out of curiousity. She was greeted with a strange site that said 'First Annual Gaming Community Tournament!'. She blinked a couple of times. 'hello?' Said her friend on MSN. 'Are you still there?'. She blinked once more before repling 'Did something really weird just happen to you?'. He quickly typed back 'Noo... Whats happening?'. 'I just got a message saying I was picked for a tournament or something. I think its a scam.' She replied. Ben wasn't quite sure what all this was. He asked, 'Whats it called?' 'The First Annual Gaming Community Tourney. How dumb does it sound?' 'What!? Thats AWESOME!' 'You mean it's real?' 'Yeah, heaps real!' 'I'm meant to be representing Armor Games... Hey, don't you have an account there?' She asked. 'Uh, I might' he replied. 'That sucks... If you had been active on AG you could come to' She typed glumly. 'I gotta go now... Cya' Ben typed, before signing off MSN. Pazx was awed. She brought the webpage up again and clicked on Challenges. She read the page. 'There will be game trivia, yada yada...' She read more 'I have to... Play games? I'm in the games? What is this?' She was confused, and the site wasn't giving her any help. She clicked on the link that said Participants, giving up on trying to find what she would be doing. She saw hundreds, maybe even thousands of website logos. Armor Games was near the top, and she clicked on it. There was a list:

Adrecka33 - Confirmed
Dragonball05 - Confirmed
kingryan â" Confirmed
firetail_madness - Confirmed
fst6 - Unconfirmed
Pazx - Uncomfirmed
Roadripper - Confirmed
Strop - Confirmed
Zophia â" Unconfirmed

There was a little message at the bottom, If you are one of these people that are unconfirmed please sign in with your 'Armor Games' details and confirm your registration. There was a familiar looking log-in box underneath that, so she decided to try this out. After she had confirmed her registration she scrolled down further to see a chatbox. Most of the entrants were asleep, but Strop or kingryan occasionally sent a message to each other, mostly arguing about who is more bogan, and sometimes about how they keep forgetting to judge contests, back on AG. 'Hi!' typed fst6, 'Pazx? R U there?'. 'I am... But I'm not sure what this place is' she replied. There was a pause while fst6 typed. 'Still depressed?' asked kingryan. Pazx said 'Can we not go to that subject here?'. A simple 'lol' was all she got back. Then fst6 finished his post. 'Well basically in a couple of days we'll be going to a tournament. All these gaming sites will have representatives. We were chosen to represent AG. Some of us, like Adrecka were chosen to represent AG due to community activity, in her case, the bunny club.' Pazx read over that several times, before replying with 'So they've been monitoring our forums?' 'I don't really know. Do you Strop?' Said dragonball05, finally deciding to look at the screen. Strop said 'I heard Carlie and Dan say there would be something happening on the site, like they were selecting people. It definatly wasn't for a new mod, so it must have been for this. I reckon Dan and Carlie chose us.' 'I never knew people thought so highly of me~' typed Pazx back. Pazx yawed loudly. 'I'm going now, cya guys on AG~' she typed.

Daily life returned to normal for awhile, but after three days she knew what she must do. She left a note on her bed for her parents, and climbed down the tree outside her window. She then vaulted over the fence and ran down to the trees she was to be picked up from. She grabbed a gum leaf from one of the trees as a reminder. She wasn't waiting long until a black car with tinted windows arrived. 'What a cliché' she thought as she hopped into the car. She was alone with the driver, who wore all black. They stopped somewhere, Pazx didn't know where but it was at a high altitude. 'You will soon be at the tournament.' It was the first thing the driver had said. 'How are we getting there?' Asked Pazx. The man in black turned, revealing a floating platorm. 'A floating platform?!' asked Pazx. 'That is so cliche. And I can see the strings' 'You're right' said the man in black. 'Hop in' he said, signalling to the car.

-------------------

Yes, I made some random story about the internet.

More will be up soon~

• 34 Replies
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Lolz, interesting..floating platforms with strings..oh no, platform with strings only..lolz.

Hope the continuation will be up soon..

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Nice job! =D I love your writing style, very casual. Can't wait for more! (And you know that's true)

~RR~

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Hay, So I am only popular for my Club?? .....OK i can be happy with that. Anyway great job on the first chap. I read a lot of book but only ones that hook me near the beginning, and your story certainly did. BTW Please don't make me too bunny obsessed unless it is absolutely necessary
Though I agree with alt, that it would be easier to read and to understand who's speaking if you separate them a little.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@adrecka, you are going to only eat carrots~

Nah, jk. And you are popular for more than the club, just, if you hadn't of made it someone else would be in the story. The club built up your fame.

I will make it easier to read next chapter.

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Ewww I hate carrots! Well at least i don't like them. And thank you, you made me feel so much better *Note SMALL hint of sarcasum*

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

OMFG! i hatez it! it is one of the first storys I am not in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait A minute.....*hugs you* I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I can sit back and watch the story, instead of being in it.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

OMFG! i hatez it! it is one of the first storys I am not in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap, were you the one I forgot?

Wait A minute.....*hugs you* I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy...

Now, back to writing...

*hides*
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Creepy...

Hrm, well for your info, my hugs are very warm, and enjoyable....but I will keep it to my self.
Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

Lol, I should have expected something this random from you, Pazx. Not bad, but it's confusing in places...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Lol, I should have expected something this random from you, Pazx. Not bad, but it's confusing in places...

I'm random?

Oh wait yeah.

*goes to work on next chapter*
adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

I am warning you Pazx, If you get us hooked on this story then stop it WE will be so mad. So many people have done that, then said they had writers block and quit it. So hope you have a long story ahead.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am warning you Pazx, If you get us hooked on this story then stop it WE will be so mad. So many people have done that, then said they had writers block and quit it. So hope you have a long story ahead.

Oh, don't worry, I don't plan on stopping.

BUT MAH LAPTOP DIED! I lost a heck of alot of the next chapter.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Wow...you really tried to make the story good..Nice job Pazx!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

O.o Whut, since when did I get confirmed? Did somebody slip a mickey into my tonic water!?

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Of course not Strop *Looks around suspiciously then notices you staring and smiles innocently*

Showing 16-30 of 34