165 22810
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

For the record;
EYOLRPG means Evolve Your Own Land Role Play Game
MY style :3
Right, im going to make it really easy for you guys and give you a little step-by-step checklist thing.

Starting this game:
1. Your parents buy you a HUGE ball of mixed gases for your birthday. This ball of mixed gases is about the size of earth. It is circulating at the edge of our beloved Milky Way galaxy. Care to name your planet sized ball of mixed gases?
2. You get to choose a colour for your gases! Think of it as a national uh.. gas colour. You may only choose one colour i'm afraid. A primary colour would be the most appropriate.
3. Copy and paste this stat sheet: (Note, the sheet may get a bit longer as we progress.)

Name: (Choose a planety sounding name)
Colour: (Choose a SINGLE nice colour)
Size: (leave blank)
Ruler(s): (Your name and anyone else who joined your planets name)
Inhabitants: (leave blank)
Attachments: (leave blank)
Income: £20

Explanations:

Size
Well this is just the size of your planet. You can't decide what size your planet will be directly. You will make decisions that affect the eventual size of your planet.

Rulers
Yourself! You must keep your AG name for this game. It'll get too confusing for me otherwise. Also if anyone requests to join your planet you can add their name here. You can then confur between you about your planetary decisions and whatnot.

Inhabitants
Any and every species you have on your planet will be listed here!
[more to be explained later...]

Attachments
Things may get attached to your planet. These may be good things or bad things. e.g a star, a meteorite, a satellite etc...
These things will have to be dealt with.

Income
This will not be a confusing game where you have governments and exports and that. Income just means how much money you have. You can spend your hard earned cash in the SpaceShop i will magic up later. (I live in England so we will be using pounds. Feel free to change the pound sign to dollars, there is no currency ratio in this game.)

Shall we begin?
The aim of the game is just to build up your planet and become a decent, respected planet in the solar system. Or alternatively you can become an evil planet, hell-bent on destroying other do-gooding planets. Your choice.
This game will not be one where I give you options and you pick one. You will actually have strategies and free will!
I will post the shop later.

To begin I need three new planets. Any planets made after that will be destroyed instantly. If any more people wish to join the game they will have to join one of the three original planets.

• 165 Replies
Showing 241-240 of 165