The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the weirdest thing ur scared of...

57 9266
pinkdeath182
pinkdeath182
22 posts
Nomad

lol welllll someone start this off..

• 57 Replies
pinkdeath182
pinkdeath182
22 posts
Nomad

ok well mine is falling on a escallator in the mall and not going anywhere

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of wetting myself. I have a perfectly healthy bladder. I'm just afraid of wetting myself for no reason.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

dude seriosly me too like im scared im gonna go sleep over at a frends and woke up and have wet my self even though i dont

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Are you saying you're afraid of boobs? Is it because you're a girl with a flat chest, and you're afraid your boyfriend is going to leave you full a chick with massive milk bladders?

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Don't re-post it stupid! AUUGH!

Alright, time for a good ol' fashioned flagging.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i know what they are

Davidmcore
Davidmcore
5 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of being trapped in a house full of dead bodies and gore and such.

Davidmcore
Davidmcore
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Jtay23 should get banned.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

i am afraid of playing bbasketball against the weakest basketball player in the school and losing in front of all my friends and family.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I'm afraid of losing a race to a person slower than me. I don't know why but it bothers me.

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of bugs in my own house. It's not the bugs themselves, but the things they move over. One bug successfully kamikaze'd one of my anime girl pictures, when it perched on her. It was a very clever bug. I knew that if I didn't take it down then, it would get away, so I had no choice but to squish it and ruin the anime girl picture. Luckily it was a print-out. However, now that I know that huge orange-black beetles the size of BOTH my thumbs put together, have learned the kamikazi technique, I am afraid more will try and invade my room.

Luckily I found where they were getting in from, but I'm still cautious to this day.

darkblust
darkblust
159 posts
Nomad

i am scared of my little brother attacking me with a cow or chicken

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of...
images?q=tbn<i class=http://www.vectorsite.net/taimpact_1.jpg" alt="http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbnhttp://www.vectorsite.net/taimpact_1.jpg" />
Even if it wouldn't hurt or anything, it would stink because I studied really hard on my exam last week.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid I'll die, and that my dog will be sad. v.v

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of going on a Ferris Wheel (or those cabin things at cedar point) Then having them break and I go falling to my Death AHHHHH

Showing 1-15 of 57