ForumsGame WalkthroughsHey you! Yes you! Wondering how to get Loads of Armor Games Points? Come on find the answer out!

14 5538
Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

Alright...Normaly to get Armor Points you need to play games BUT thats not the only way hehe.Posting a comment will offer you some points.I`m not saying keep posting a comment and spamming and spamming,just post a comment about a game or thought every hour like I do.Writing down a Walk-through will give you some $Armor Points$Yeahhhh! Or any other way of helping the Armor Games Community we`ll thank you for it.Voting on a game will give you some too baby! So take this advice and you could have as many points as the Pro`s do.*Imagine that*.Being a High Armor Points Pro.Anymore questions please report to my Profile as soon as possible.

Happy Easter,Everyones friend Zarock.

• 14 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

"just post a comment about a game or thought every hour like I do." Do you mean on the same game?

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

lol every1 knows that

Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

nope

Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

I meant by if some one else comments on something you feel interested by then comment back

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

you dont even have that much AP ._.

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Thanks, but you only get 2 armor points per comment

Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

Jikek I`m barely on Armor Games

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

This is already a topic somewhere, in the tavern I believe.

Davidmcore
Davidmcore
5 posts
Nomad

This didn't really help me, comments don't give many points.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I only has 200, myself. The good way to get Armor Points is to just stick through and be as active as you can. If everyone did that and wasn't a moron [Losers that get banned *Cough*] then we'd have a better site.

Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

Didn`t know...I don`t explore every where at Armor Games...

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

One thing how to get lot of points is to put referral to everywhere.
U get 10 points each.

Zarock
Zarock
13 posts
Nomad

How do u refferal?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this topic is a good idea. Zarock I can see you are trying to be helpful, but you lack a lot of knowledge to really inform others about getting points. And I don't feel that you conveyed that spam is a bad thing. I'm locking this.

Showing 1-14 of 14