ForumsForum GamesSurvivors RPG

83 10755
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

The world is dieing because of zombies. They have 5 types of zombies. Normal zombies, fast zombies, strong zombies, big zombies and huge zombies.

Normal Zombies are just normal...

Fast Zombies are zombies that runs fast because they didn't have food since a long time. Th longer you play, the more of these they have.

Strong zombies are made because they we're boxers, wrestles, fighters or others. But now, there strong zombies!

Big Zombies are the tall zombies. Also sometimes fat.

They have Huge Zombies because they are the zombie reproducers. They are the one that makes normal zombies.

If a normal zombie eats someone, they become a big zombie.

They only have 100 huge zombies left. They are deadly and twice as big as Yao Ming and twice as fat as Fat Albert! Every time someone joins, they will be your alliance. You guys could separate each other but its gonna be hard. They have:

1000 Normal Zombies
500 Big Zombies
400 Fast Zombies
300 Strong Zombies
100 Huge Zombies

They have 15 levels to complete.

1.The Cabana
2.The Barn
3.The House
4.The Depot
5.The Train Station
6.The Church
7.The Mall
8.The Mansion
9.The Hockey Rink
10.The Beach
11.The Hotel
12.The Tower
13.The Train Rails
14.The Sewer
15.The Cemetery!

Now, you start with nothing. You could find 4 types of stuffs. Weapons, Food/Drinks, Medicines and Vehicles.

They have some types of guns, swords and hand wear weapons.

Guns:

Revolver:
Sub Machine Gun:
Assault Rifle:
Shot Gun:
Sniper Rifle:
Large Machine Gun:
Rocket Launcher:

Kitchen Knifes:
Machete:
Sword:
Axe:
Spear:
Throwing Stars:
Daggers:
Giant Swords:
Duel-Blades:

Claws:
Knucklers:
Gloves:

Too much food,drinks and medicines.

Vehicles:

Skateboard:
Bike:
Horse:
Car:
Jeep:
Truck:
Explosive Truck:
Canoe:
Cruise:
Jet:
Bomber:

So who wants to join and fight the zombies!

• 83 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Goddemon, while you search for a shop or mall, they had many zombies that saw you in the middle of the city. What to do?

Bluydee, thats where you saw all the 5 huge zombies reproducting, kill them fast before they make a new zombie!

Elgraham,Its just a RPG but its online with 15 levels and 5 types of zombies. Also, weapons, vehicles, food, medicines and other important stuffs. If you don't understand, its probably because your new or you don't know whats a forum game. Sort of like what goddemon said.

Devos, don't worry, your other online friends like blydee, goddemon, sonic, afro ninja...already beat that, so you skip that level in your now in the barn. Try to be specific please.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I hide and take them out by 1 by 1

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

i say "hmm it looks like the shop is closed" and try to enter and search the nearest building that i think is zoMBie free

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

well first i will search around the inside of the barn for a weapon cautionally and if attacked i will falcon punch the zombie
Weapon none
Ammo none
food none
tranportation none
medicine none

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Bluydee, you wasted all your ammo killing all zombies! bad thing...then you just had your gun left, so you throwed it at the last zombie and he died. But the level is not completed yet. Why?

Search spots:
Outside
Basement
Middle Floor
back of the barn

you see a house with a open light. You break in by the windows and some survivors accidently shot your head. you died...

The zombie run away outside.

Hint:Thats the last zombie!

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

who got shot and did u forget me?

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Goddemon:Sorry i forgot about you.

So you went to the closest shop after a kilometer.
Then, you see millions of zombies coming and running. There fast zombies. Then when you wanted to go to the shop, they had around 3 human survivors that shot you with a gun but you didn't know what kind of gun because you already died.

Wanna re join?

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

I run around searching for anything that's useful. If I come across a zombie I falcon kick his face off.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

You just found a metal case. Might be useful to smash on.

Remember, the last zombie runned outside then turn at his right.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

you forgot me

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Devos, you found nothing neither. The barn is just filled with boxes, table and few other useless stuffs.

SEARCH OUTSIDE LOL

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Hey! Did I die?

If not then I search outside and round house kick that zombie in the face

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

ok lol
i will search outside for a weapon

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Bluydee, when you kicked the zombie, he bit you and he died. In 3 days, you will become a normal zombie.

Devos:You found awesome weapons at a tree. It was hidden in the branches. You found a Rpg with 2 ammo and 1 frag grenade!

Next level, the house. You guys got a free Jeep to go there. Its a jeep pacifica! So who will drive, who will go up, at the right, in the middle and in the trunk. Decide, first pick first served!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I will drive and say " I need an antidote! I will turn into a zombie in 3 days! Help!"

Showing 61-75 of 83