ForumsWEPRHilary or Obama?

44 10105
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Hillary is the she devel!!!! Obama totaly.

• 44 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lol true...

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Both of them

In a hole with a bullet through their heads

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Quote, Juno"Neither, the only difference between these liberal s is that one's male and the other is female." End quote.

You really dont' know much about polotics, buddy.

They differ on Issues, there not totally Liberal, even though Obama because of his usuall judgement is considered more liberal.

Either way, I would pick the Obama-Ster, He's got a great sense of judgement throughout his career he's just done good in his Illinois Legislature and his Senate term. It may have not been long, but so far hilary for new york promising 220 thousand jobs lost 30,000.

She says she's met with 80 world leaders, most of these world leaders kinda hate America thanks to Bush's message he sent out internationally wanting to start another Gulf War like is daddy.

She has had a long term, she's a respectful senate member, yet I believe Obama is best fit to lead this country. McCains a warhero, but he sais to cut gov. spending WHILE keeping the war running. To do what? Keep gas prices up? -___- not smart.

Negotiation, not a war with a mini-scaled under powered American army getting sniped for the hell of it.

My assumption, so far, Obama leads with Popularity, the ability to inspire and make people love their country again, and finally, the sense to know whats good for America.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Both of the canidates are just trying to be vague. neighther one is truly giving any good ideas. Pulling troops out of Iraq will just bring the terrorists over to America.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

What, don't think that someone with a crazed sort of veiw on earth cant' get to america and do something idiotic? We have serial killers.

Also, They aren't Vague, if you've heard enough, they've gaven there points as much as they can. The media is Near-Stupid just trying to throw out race and gender in the race, which is boring me to death.
Pulling troops out of Iraq WONT bring terrorists over to america, it'll cause more disturbance, but I'm sure that the people of Iraq can revolt or something. The goverment is getting better. I'm betting that Obamas plan to gradually but speedilly pull troops out by 16 months is smart.

Also, how many terrorists do you think there are? Please don't be one of those no-minded fools who believe that every person living out in those areas with an Islamic religion is a terrorist. To be honest, the religion teaches peace and tolerance respect. The idiocracy of the fact is some people are dumb and don't get that. There just like nazi's but instead beliving in a master religion, who's rules they dont' follow.

Out of the 60000 deaths in Iraq, 50000 are confirmed terrorists. People out there are dying because of "Crossfire"
To kill one "bad man" to say the least in Israel, 10 more houses with familys have to die thanks to bombing fire.

You should learn past the media, buddy. A thing JohnMcCain hasn't learned yet.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

sorry, out of the 60,000 there are 5,000 confirmed. According to some news site I went to. Anyway. Later.

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

I think Obama will beat Hillary, since he has more delagates than she does, and he has won more states than Hillary. Granted they were small states, he is still beating her

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

No, not just that. He's beating her in popular vote, MORE OF WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!

The stupidity is that not only does a state get more delegates by people [which it should] it also gets more by economic influx. Since those people live in a richer area there veiws = more power and delegates? Thats stupid -.- Anyway, its how it works so the peoples "voice" can be heard better. Which isn't really being herad. Anyway, Obama is the reason for hope, Hilary is the reason for bush. people say she'll live off of her husband, which is a lie because 1) He'd have to advise her through everything and thats something that a president doesn't have the time to get.

OBAMA FTW~! ^^

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but he is still beating her in delagates and states won, Armed_Blade

joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

obama i hate him...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Definly Obama so I pick him

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

Hillary but idont know almost anything about them.
I know that Obama is african my know.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

I say neither, I think that Ron Paul would be the best president

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

Hillary !

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Noooooooooooooo dont you get it hillary will destroy the world!!!!

Showing 16-30 of 44