ForumsForum GamesOutcast RPG

99 20082
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yeah, another of my RPGs. Im doing it differently this time.

You are a teen living with your parents in England (Doesnt really matter where, the country isnt important). You're fed up of getting the blame for everything in your life and you realised long ago that being a teen sucks. So you pack your bag, slam the door and leave. You dont know where your setting out to, but you know you better get tough and earn the respect you've lacked for years. Finally its time to get heard!

Character Sheet:

Name: (something awesome)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Description/Bio: (Make one up according to your 3 Skills, or just put unknown)
Skills: (see below)
-
-
-
Money: $0
Weapon: (Choose ONE everyday household item that you found laying around as your stormed out the door)

Skills
Choose 3

Athlete - You can outdo most at running.

AquaKid - You can swim well and hold your breath for a long time under water.

Charmer - You can charm people into liking/trusting you.

Scientist - You can combine chemicals and figure out codes.

Surgeon - You can patch up wounds and broken limbs.

Espionage - You are pretty sneaky and you can take others by surprise.

Tinker - You can build barriers and walls.

Mechanic - You can fix up motorbikes and cars.

'ard Man - You are tough, you can break down doors and intimidate others.

Hunter - You are good with a knife and other close combat weapons.

Pyro - You love fire yet you are pretty darn flame resistant.

4 People and we'll start.

• 99 Replies
KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

Name: Drago
Sex: Male
Bio: A stealthy kid, charming, and deadly with close range weapons.
Skills:
Stats:
Items: Tracker system.
Clothes: Black shirt, Jeans, Sneakers.
Money:$20
Weapon: Carving Knife
Rep:0%
Well I go and talk to other people see if anyone is going to the same place. After that I'll sit on the bench till it's time to leave

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sorry you guys. Since AG's been messing up I havent been able to get to these Forums. So i'll update SOON AS I get the chance when AG isnt broken.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

yea its being really weird. it said the author island made a bunch of games that other people made.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

mmmhmm... It was being weird yesterday. Some people are still ranked #1 on their profiles. But I think its mostly all fixed now

Jordan
Your sister knocks on your door, "Jordan! Jordan come out now or i'll tell mum!"
You shout back "No! I've twisted my ankle, I can't get up! Just leave me alone for a bit!"
You hear footsteps running down the stairs and your sister shouting for your mum. You have to act fast else your mum'll probably catch you. You climb out onto the ledge and scramble up onto the roof. However you can't reach the chimmney without falling off as it is over the other side of the roof. You climb back into your room and tie a knot around the bed post. You pull on it and the bed moves a bit. You begin to climb down the rope as the bed creaks closer to the window. When you're almost to the ground you hear a snap and the end of the bed post comes sailing out the window and lands on the grass as you fall the last few feet to the floor.
Getting to your feet you see theres no harm done. Grabbing your rope and putting it back in your bag you unbolt the back gate and run to your dad's car. There's no keys here to take and you wish you were able to hotwire the car but you can't. Never mind.
You pull open the garage door and spot yours and your sisters bikes by the corner. You take yours but realise you can't carry a fire extinguisher and ride a bike at the same time. Theres no room for it in your bag.
Do you leave the bike and walk?
Or look for some other weapon in the garage?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

You check your watch for what felt like the 100th time today. It read 3:00PM.
Wow... Ive been cycling for most of the day!, you thought. Perhaps you should stop and grab a bite to eat.
You arrive at a train station. It was quiet and the wind barely made a sound as it breezed past the empty ticket office and the old railway sign reading "Platform 3. Cretonham Railway". The place would have been deserted if not for a tall figure over the other side of the tracks. He was sitting on an ancient wooden bench, one of the rungs hanging off the bottom as if an immense weight had split the wood and it had been left there to rot.
You check out the ticket office and notice that the door is slightly open. You push it open more and peek inside.
There is a map of the railway tracks leading all the way into the countryside and an old cash register (I'd say money till. Im not American lol) that had been dented.
What do you do?

Name: Owyn
Sex: Male
Description/Bio: Owyn is a great guy who enjoys taking apart small machines and seeing how they work. He won the science fair 3 years in a year; his parents really don't care and make no notice. He has brown hair, blue eyes is 5'4'' and is wearing a white and light blue striped button-up shirt with jeans. She should have glasses but wears contacts.
Skills:
-'ard Man
-Charmer
-Tinker
Weapon: BB gun
Ammo: 50 pellets
Owyn shakes the cash register with all his might:

If it opens he loots all he can.

If caught, he would aim for the one who catches hims's eyes and make a run for it.

"I'm sooo- tired." he concludes in his head. He looks for a nice shady place to sleep, a bench perhaps.

sorry mine cant be as descriptive as yours xD
Have you ever thought of posting your writing in the Arts Forum? You've got some pretty good skill going on.

Thanks! Yes I have, recently. I entered in the short story contest, I'm going to check if Alt judged yet.
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Name: Jordan
Sex: male
Description/bio: Very good at sneaking and if he gets caught then he will charm
his way out. And if he is in trouble or someone is trying to hurt him he is very
good with a knife or with weapons. And he sneaks best in the dark.
Skills:
Weapon: fire extinguisher
Items: a length of rope
Clothes: tight shoes (good for not making noise) and black pants and black short
shirt
Rep: 0%

I look around for anything usefull then i leave the bike and run as fast as i can.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bump

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39