ForumsProgramming Forumcrapy game

6 5356
macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

Can any game be submitted to armorgames? Even if crappy and just has 400lines of code, and took 2 days to make?

Or are there some game Guidelines?

macco

• 6 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Just below the green tab there is a grey one with a "Submit" button. Click that and use the form there to submit your game. It does have to be approved, so if it's really just awful, it might not make it

macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

Ah ok, thank you.
Cause im programming with actonscript since 3 weeks. And yeah i can just make crapy games^^

rytherix
rytherix
68 posts
Nomad

this is Armorgames not Newgrounds, please dont sumbit crappy stuff here if you KNOW its crappy. And, if you think it might be crappy but it has a chance of being good, then submit on Newgrounds first and see what they think, if it gets pass their judgement with a 3.5 or 4 it should be ok here. Besides, who wants to submit crappy work? try your best to produce your best before publishing

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

yeah just letting you know even being top in my class in flash programming in sno-isle tech my games still are not up to par with the terrific game makers on armor, even my lunar lander game (which is here ) that everyone in my class thought was terrific couldn't make it on, this means you must (as rytherix said) to submit your best work with the most effort you can.

also when making a game make sure you put it on something like
SpamtheWeb
or another free non judgment upload site and put a link on the forums to it so you can get the opinions and suggestions of others, its very useful and you can also learn alot by going to the programming help forum because with the pros helping you out you can do alot.

macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess im gonna submit my work to Newgrounds first. But who knows maybe sum day you'll c a game of mine on here.

macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

By the way, your game is pretty cool, but it's really annoying to start the game over and over again.

A restart Level button would be cool.

Showing 1-6 of 6