ForumsThe Tavernwho will teach better? nice teachers or strict teachers?

114 45151
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

right now i have a nice teacher. and i think she has been my best teacher so far in life.

• 114 Replies
djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

i think it is nice teachers because they are kind and understandable so there is no point in saying that teacher is bad.

if you have a mean teacher that teacher might be so mean that you wont want to have that teacher anymore; it might disturb your learning.

Yakooza99K
Yakooza99K
588 posts
Nomad

Take it to the tavern, shrimp.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I couldnt agree more yioup

Yakooza99K
Yakooza99K
588 posts
Nomad

This is a stupid middle school topic, it's not a world event, political, important or require any serious or intelligent debate in any way.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

it does have debate. doesnt it

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well to me a teacher who is nice can be a good teacher, but I remember I had a ridiculously nice teacher last year for honors English, but the problem is that he didn't know how to be strict and so students didn't take him seriously and the class tended to get fairly chaotic sometimes, and he would not be able to teach properly at times, while at times I remember in middle school I had teachers who were very strict, and they ended up wasting half of the class giving us lectures about how we should act, when the things they were talking about only concerned a few people. So in my opinion the best type of teacher is a good combination of both. Although mainly it is best to have a class that doesn't require a teacher to be strict to begin with, which is probably not going to happen all the time, although I see this mainly in honors classes.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Have a little bit of both sides.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I think it does have a nice debate feeling to it and I think its a great topic.

*stops spaming and gets back on topic*

I think that if you have a nice teacher you van learn a lot beacuse they will probably understand you more and will be able to help you. However, the kids can take advantage of the nice teacher and talk and do whatever they want without listening. It all depends on the kids behavior. Strict teachers would make you learn (which is good) but probably wouldn't be the type of teacher to talk to about your problems. And the kids would just get plain bored and might get the idea of skipping class. So I think the best teachers are the nice and strict ones. A nice mix of both. Because you would have a fun teacher who could listen to you and also teach you at the same time. I have a teacher like that and I think she's the best teacher in the world.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

they should give you a merit for that.

anyway i agree with what your saying. a too nice teacher would not be taken seriosly and a strict teacher would keep talking about lectures and end the class with an empty brain. and probably give you detention for speaking wrongly.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Thanks LEGEND for the comment. Aw dangit I spamed again. *slaps self for spaming*

paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

I think there both good even though I would rather have a nice one. If you have a nicce teacher you might actually want to learn. A srict ome might be smarter and can get teh point through.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

samdawghomie i was refering to crimsonblade55's post.
but yours was good too.

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

let's put it this way every nice teacher i ever had their class was easy because i actually learned whereas every strict teacher i ever had i did bad in their class

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Nice teachers. I enjoy their classes better.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Flagg i agree.

Showing 1-15 of 114