ForumsGamesDark Cut 4?

20 34275
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I heard some rumors that there is gonna be a 4th Dark Cut tell me what you think.

(I think it's just a rumor made up by some kid who is bored all the time)

• 20 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Not sure, but it would be great! Dark cut in a futuristic setting perhaps?

Keeta
Keeta
38 posts
Nomad

Would be Sweet if there was a Dark Cut 4, I love those games for reasons I cannot even understand.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Very interesting games. The graphics are enough to actually make me a bit squeamish when I see some of the injuries. If it does come out I'd definitely check it out.

gll
gll
11 posts
Nomad

If John do it will be great! Dark Cut graphics are enough reason to a sequel.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It wasn't a rumor made by a kid. John said himself there will be a Dark Cut 4 Coming out But its past the deadline since he's said that.. Maybe he's working on it.. You never know

WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

i'll be terrified if light cut was dark cut 4, yet that will explain why the deadline has been long over-due...

but if it isn't(and i think we all knoe it isn't), i hope dark cut 4 will have an even cooler gameplay, not the same old...

Vixen
Vixen
52 posts
Nomad

I would love SO much for a Dark Cut 4! I'm definitely willing to wait longer for it if it'll be just as cool, or much cooler, than the second and third.

And ironically, I'm actually hemophobic. I have a theory that playing games like this will help me sort of... adapt to gore. XD

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

i wish there will be. the dark cut games are hard but fun. even light cut was strangely amusing... that unicorn song though has haunted me

jbgarza2010
jbgarza2010
532 posts
Nomad

Dark Cut 3 really upset me. Everything was so automatic. And futuristic. It didnt seem real because of the computer's "emotions" And at the end how can your arm just rip wide open. The computer cannot cut you. Haha. I dont think there is Dark Cut 4.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i sure hope it will come never heard of a possible sequal before though
and i seem to be bad at those games all i ever beaten was dark cut 3

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

dark cut is a cool game series, and even john knoews that how popular it is . so i bet he is working on dark cut 4 to make it THA MOST AMAZ!NG GAME EVA!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!

kodeman29
kodeman29
1 posts
Peasant

Personally, I thought the ending of Dark Cut 3 was awesome. Gave me chills. I really can't wait for a sequel if there will be one.

LwnNavarro
LwnNavarro
1 posts
Nomad

I hope there will be a 4th dark cut because i loved the first 3 games. The 2nd one is hard at first so is the 3rd one so i hope he is making a 4th one.

Demonator133
Demonator133
76 posts
Nomad

That would be amazing if there was a dark cut 4, haven't heard anything about it though

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol i loved the dark cut series even though i hate violent and bloddy scenes XD i cant explain it

Showing 1-15 of 20