ForumsForum GamesBeginner Trivia

17 2828
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Today, you will play a 3 player game by asking simple questions. Levels will go slowly up. If 1 of you guys get the right answer and you are the first person to guess, you get 100$, if the first person had the wrong answer then you have the right answer, you get 200$, if 2 people had the wrong answer, then you answered the right answer, you get 500$. If no one gets the right answer, its -100$ to each player. The questions are mostly simple but please do not check in internet for answers. To win, you need 2500$. When someone gets the right answer, the values goes to double and then it will be a intermediate question. Then again, if someone had the right answer before that someone has the right answer, its now x3 compared to the beginning. And then its expert questions. So who wants to join.

• 17 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

It sounds complicated but fun, so I'll join in.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*sigh* Confusing... but i'll join.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ok, samdawghomie and jezz is playing. Ill help you guys while you are playing. Not giving hints, i meant explaining the game. 1 more person to join

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Sure, why not?

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ok ,

Jezz=0$
Sandaw=0$
Parsat=0$

Beginner Question:

First Question:What is the skin color of Homer in the Simpsons

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Do not give out so easy questions. People could loook that up easyily

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Yeah i know, its start from beginner! Then intermediate then expert so ya...

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Come on, give us something harder. The answer is yellow.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ok, now the questions are intermediate.

Parsat, you got 100$. Now, prices are x2!

Question:Who is the 2nd president of the United States?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Uh, John Adams. DUH!
That wasn't that hard.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I'll Join + The 2nd Question Is Barrack Obama (Even Tho Im British I Watch The News Thats How I Kno LOL)

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Jezz is probably not playing anymore. So you will join. But you didn't get the money. Its the first one to answer that will get it. AND ITS THE SECOND! NOT THE NEWEST! ITS JOHN ADAMS! So

$=

Parsat:100$
Samdawghomie:200$
Thomas:0$

Next question is expert. No looking at computer please. Remember thats cheating!

The cheetah could run at a breakneck speed of how many miles and hours. I need both answers.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I wish I can join. That question is so easy!

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

80 Mile's per hour?

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Thomas, No, wrong answer. Now the next person who answers will get 600$! Quick! And Thomas, your supposed to answer how much miles and kilometers.

Showing 1-15 of 17