ForumsGamesBest game on Armor Games

855 156328
amarborz
amarborz
37 posts
Nomad

what you think thats the best game on armorgames?

• 855 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I love Chaos Faction. It is an impressive fighting game that is also considered humorous because it depicts the characters having little spheres for hands and feet, as well as a body. The weapons in the game are very amusing because it's not just punching and kicking the other person.

Butler09
Butler09
128 posts
Nomad

I like Warlords cos i'm into war games and plus iv'e never come across anything like it.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

sorry forgot to explain why, just delete my post above.
Gemcraft chapter 0 because it is a good strategy game and is very long. You can play it more then once, because many games you just play once and then you thing it boring, but gemcaft chapter 0 you can just keep playing.

KBryant24
KBryant24
126 posts
Nomad

I am going to have to say Civiballs. That game is so fun and addicting.

Survivordude
Survivordude
2 posts
Nomad

dude, Last stand 2 is not only thebest game on armorgames.com. It's probably the best zombie survivalgame ever made. It captures the feeling of a zombie invasion to the smallest detail (except for human dramas, but come on, it's a freeware game) there is no stupid conspiracy, no weird superzombies. It is just, zombies attack, you barricade yourself and have to search for food, weapons and survivors in order to fight back the horde of zombies who wanna eat your guts and to find rescue. It has a nice sandbox feel in that you choose where to go next, it has a great variety of weapons who all fell different and are good for its on specific situations. the search system is great and there is even a great backstory to the caracter (wich is rare in flashgames). All in all the most authentic zombiesurvial game (in that it truly captures the feel, like I said) and, ergo, the best game on Armorgames.com.

DarkPhycoX
DarkPhycoX
32 posts
Shepherd

i hate that game /\\ anyway sonny is deffinatly the best and i would consider it a zombie survival game so last stand 2 can suck it

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm gonna repost what Carlie said only a page ago, because there were too many short posts even after that.

There does have to be a rule that you have to say more than just the game title. All one word responses should be flagged, and if seen we will immediately delete them.
So try to behave with the thread!

I don't know what I think is the best game. GemCraft Chapter 0 is probably one of the most well made flash games I've enjoyed, with extensive gameplay, continuous playability (rather than replayability), and nice graphics. And an interesting story, too.
But I don't know if it's the best game one the site, 'cause I haven't played them all.

DiamondLife
DiamondLife
26 posts
Nomad

last stand 2

manofcheese
manofcheese
58 posts
Nomad

Giraffe Attack... what game can't be cool with a giraffe or isn't cool that has a giraffe?

Destroyer666
Destroyer666
13 posts
Jester

warfare 1944

SHizz
SHizz
8 posts
Nomad

Age of War fershure...Repetitive and very fun imo.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I like Age of War, but I think Sonny is the best

lemmingboy10
lemmingboy10
55 posts
Nomad

ultimate crab battle! ITS SO EPIC

Hampster18
Hampster18