ForumsForum GamesSmart Talk (A Forum Game)

39 8536
WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

I know a cool game we can play, although im still kinda unsure of how the game should work, hope you'll understand... the game is called smart talk...

1. First a person gives 1 confusing or weird word (or any word if you like)
2. Then the next person must use this word in a reasonable and grammatically correct sentence with quote. After that he must give out another word...
3. Then the next person must use the FIRST and SECOND word and combine into one grammatically correct and funny (doesn't need to be funny) sentence with quote.
4. Process cycles until you reach the 6th word, then its reset, back to the first word.

by the way, the given words MUST NOT BE 2 words beside each other

EXAMPLE:
someone says:
1. death

another says:
1. death

"i dont want to experience death."

1. death
2. astronauts

another says:
1. death
2. astronaut

"If an astronaut cant die in space because death cant survive the harsh environment when going to space."

1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity

another says
1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity

"I think a death of highly trained astronauts is caused by human stupidity"

1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity
4. penguins

this is getting harder than i thought, so another says
1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity
4. penguins

&quotenguins are cooler than astronauts because a death of penguins is much grimmer in imagination than a death of astronaut"
(did i get that right? sorry to all astronauts everywhere)

1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity
4. penguins
[/i]5. spongebob (WTF!!??)

another person says:
1. death
2. astronauts
3. stupidity
4. penguins
5. spongebob

"The death of spongebob would destroy the hearts of astronauts everywhere, yet cure child stupidity so they could take care of animals like penguins in the next generation"
(got that good)

[i]1. fat

then repeat process, have fun :P

• 39 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Fail double post because of a spelling error.

Zophy fails.
Actually it wasn't even a spelling error, I just preferred the spelling I corrected it to. ALSO, when I do that I always delete the prior post. So don't correct it if you happen to be there within the half minute it takes me to reload the page... >_>

He tried to stop the haemorrhage with the fire, but it seemed to just cause more damage...

1. Haemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Actually it wasn't even a spelling error, I just preferred the spelling I corrected it to. ALSO, when I do that I always delete the prior post. So don't correct it if you happen to be there within the half minute it takes me to reload the page... >_>

Is the official spelling Hæmorrhage or Haemorrhage (the blob is the joining together ae)?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Is the official spelling Hæmorrhage or Haemorrhage (the blob is the joining together ae)?
Bleeding, technically known as hemorrhaging or haemorrhaging (see American and British spelling differences)
... Yeah. My f
Firefox spell check is set to American English and it claims hemorrhaging is the correct way to spell it, but I mostly use British English... So...

We're off topic! Make a sentence.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I couldn't put out the fire with the heamorrhage because there was a Roman phalanx in my way.

1. Haemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Mah hemorrhage is on fire, which is bad, considering I'm marching in a phalanx. . .this hemorrhage was most likely caused by hypogenous fungi that is malicious to my health.

1. Haemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous
5. sesquipedalian

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The hypogenous hemorrhage on the Phalanx's back grew immensely, causing a burning sensation,
almost like he was on fire.

1. Haemorrhage (revised to hemorrhage)
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous

5. pedantic Try this on for size... this ought to be interesting....

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

The fire caused by the hemorrage is growing because of the hypogenous fungi, which caused the pedantic people in the phalanx to stop.

1. Hemorrge
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous
5. Pedantic
6. Bacillophobia

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The hemorrhage in the crotch of the pedantic man throbbed as he shot a glance at the private, who appeared to be sweating so much as though he was on fire due to a hypogenous flame from an inflammable, sesquipedalian plant.

1. Hemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous
5. sesquipedalian
6. pedantic
7. psychedelic

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Alt, EPIC FAIL. The words were

1. Hemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous
5. Pedantic
6. Bacillophobia

You totally ignored bacillophobia. And you added two words so the list would now be...

1. Hemorrhage
2. Fire
3. Phalanx
4. Hypogenous
5. Pedantic
6. Bacillophobia
7. Sesquipedalian
8. Psychedelic

That is of course unless you got ninja'd. And if you did, my apologies.

Showing 31-39 of 39