ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612952
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's by Hinder.

In fact, I remember watching the video on MuchMusic the other day. Lol

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--8
Hinder--2

Finally somebody voted. Well, it might be a blow-out.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I think so. Hinder is not that popular, and Jimi Hendrix has won many Battle of the Bands... so we'll see, lol

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Call in Metallica to end Hendrixes reign. I think that's necessary. . . .

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Good idea

Where's the love for Queen anyone? I think this battle is pretty much over... but you never know lol

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Hendrix, because i hve absolutely no idea who Hinder is.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--9
Hinder--2

Come onnnnn, someone else vote for Hendrix so this battle can be overwith and we can start a new one

gameguy6
gameguy6
10 posts
Nomad

i would say aerosmith gene simmons has no talent

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--10
Hinder--2

Shayneii, please don't say the current updated poll. I can do that, and so can GAGAMEN. Him and I are the "moderators" of this thread. Well, Jimi wins again, and after a long though. I have decided to bring back an old band. The next battle will be between Jimi Hendrix vs Metallica.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix

He's much more talented then everyone in Metallica put together. A lot better music, and is just all around awesome.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

God, I love Metallica, without the video game. I still think Jimi is a musical god. The teeth solo, the improvisation of the Star Spangled Banner, the guitar lit on fire, makes him light years ahead of a great band like Metallica. I vote for Jimi

gameguy6
gameguy6
10 posts
Nomad

Jimi Hendrix... he was so talented

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--2
Metallica--1

I am going to need a longer, better explaination then that gameguy. Still a close match.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I love metallica's music. I vote for Metallica

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

hmmm a stump for me actually. Cliff Burton (R.I.P.) was a huge influence on me as a bass player when he first played for Metallica they thought they were listening to a guitar, he was that different and that fast. Kirk Hammett still to this day can pull of some amazingly intricate riffs, thank god for him bringing back his long hair lol. Lars is an ass. James Hetfield learned everything(metal) he knew from Cliff and combined with his vocal skills and lyrics make him a true force. Though they aren't as great as they used to be, probably as a result to commercial media and the death of Cliff they did put out a better album than st. anger and that's enough to make me die happy with them.

Hendrix is just fucking crazy, when that man was on lsd he could do anything.

I'll got with 'tallica.

Showing 1156-1170 of 4274