ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612935
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

KISS

I prefer their more powerful and rocker type of music. Kiss also has better songs in my opinion. I don't really like Linkin Park to much anyways.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Kiss by a distance neither are particulalry my style but Kiss have a couple of cool songs and they put on some great performances.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I vote for Linkin Park.

Their music was an interesting blend of rap and metal in Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Now? I can't really pin-point a single genere, though I still know that their music is awesome. Oh gosh, Chester's and Shinoda's voice combo is marvellous. And the music, what great music!

Kiss? I can't really take all that make-up. And their lead singer....Gene? He has some psychological problems...too how should I phrase it? Ego-driven.

Btw...was listening to Forgotten by Linkin Park.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I Like Linkin park better in this choice.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Kiss--4
Linkin Park--8

Common Kiss fans, only 4 more votes to tie it up!

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

KISS. Without a doubt, they are definitely better. Linkin Park may be the most overrated band I have ever seen. Their music isn't really that good to be honest. KISS has better songs and they are more musically gifted.

The_Strange_Ninja
The_Strange_Ninja
18 posts
Nomad

I vote for Linkin Park.They've always been my favorite band and always will be.Although Kiss is really good and old school I like Linkin Park's rock rap more.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I'd have to say Kiss, although they aren't one my favorite rock bands, they are one of the better ones. You gotta love the classic song "Rock and Roll all Nite"

To me, Kiss is much better than Linkin Park. Linkin Park is just a combination of Emo music and Rap, two genres of which I absolutely hate.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Kiss--6
Linkin Park--9

People please bold your vote. It is hard to read who you vote for.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Just one more for linkin park!

Nintendodo
Nintendodo
52 posts
Nomad

Kiss. linkin park is all washed up in my opinion.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I guess I will tip the boat for Linkin Park. Linkin Park

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Emo music and Rap

Linkin Park is not emo music. Emo music, imo, is Green Day and such. Though the lyrics are in some ways 'emo' I wouldn't say they are downright emo.
x_soccerkid_x
x_soccerkid_x
217 posts
Nomad

Linkin Park is better than Kiss.
so my vote is obvious.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Tough since neither are great in my mind but Radiohead just get it, a few great songs and they do a brilliant cover of Oasis' Live forever. Oh and Creep is an amzing song.

Showing 1201-1215 of 4274