ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612258
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Well, I love Zeppelin, but Pink Floyd takes it, they're my favourite band of all time!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

PINK FLOYD.

They are the greatest band of all time. No competition.

Even the Beatles can't compare.

carddog12
carddog12
211 posts
Nomad

definetly pink floyd apure awesomenest one of the best selling albums ever was the dark side of the moon

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I have to go with Led on this one. Although it will probably get me strangled, I don't actually like either of these bands much. Led annoys me with how incredibly stuck-up they are about their music, and Pink Floyd is a little to psycadelic for me. Plus, Pink Floyd annoys me with how little they were actually in the same room while making their music, which makes me give it to the Zeps.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Led Zeppelin--4
Pink Floyd--7

Parrot, please don't post in here.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

yeah parrot, this thread really isn't great enough to be worth fighting for. as for me,
Led Zeppelin

and why do you keep using the same bands over again James?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Because he's too stubborn to take recommendations/just doesn't care/doesn't know enough bands. . . .

Maybe we should leap to a new genre? maybe indie?

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Led Zeppelin--5
Pink Floyd--7

Alt, how about I take recommendations, but only on my profile smart one.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Pink Floyd all the way, i love the music, besides the fact their my favorite band ever, their music is so relaxing and the guitar solos are amazing, i like zeppelin too but not that much, GO PINK FLOYD

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Led Zeppelin--5
Pink Floyd--8

Two more votes and Pink Floyd has it!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

but only on my profile smart one.

You've said that a lot. . .I've read you post that. . .do people actually give recommendations? If not, you should still try to think up new bands. If they do, then use them. Recommendations or not, you're still recycling bands. And you don't have to.
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Pink Floyd's songs are simpler and have a good beat, but I prefer Led Zeppelin. They just have a much richer and powerful sound than PF.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Great Choice at last! Probably two greatest bands of all time. Pink Floyd wrote better music, but I enjoy Led Zepplins sound more. Also Led Zepplin had better musicians. So my vote is Led Zepplin, my favorite band of all time. Good choice. Do the Rolling Stones next.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

I strongly disagree. :P
but they're pretty ok still.

That wasn't an opinion. It is voted as the greatest Rock song of all time.
CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

Led Zeppelin, to me, their music is better, and The Wall is overrated.
I don't mean the song to, I mean the entire album. Pink Floyd is still one of the greatest bands of all time, but they aren't as good as Led Zeppelin.

Showing 841-855 of 4274