ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612967
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Thank god! Someone I like running the polls. Can someone give me a link to a song by Radiohead. YouTube isn't working for me right now.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Someone I like running the polls

lol
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Thank god! Someone I like running the polls. Can someone give me a link to a song by Radiohead. YouTube isn't working for me right now.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=15%20step%20radiohead&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv#

I vote for linkin park. Radio head is could but they can't compare to the awesome songs by linkin park.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Tennisman, I don't care that you don't like me but still, YOU are starting to break the rules. Please stop post almost every other person just to talk. Seriously dude, that is enough.

Poll stands at...

Linkin Park--6
Radiohead--3

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I seriously thought you were on vacation or something. Welcome back?

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Tennisman, I don't care that you don't like me

Lol, this must be a very awkward moment
Aggression
Aggression
90 posts
Nomad

Radiohead has a better guitarist than Linkin Park (in my opinion). I also prefer their harmonics and style. Definitely Radiohead.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I like both of them a lot, but I really prefer Radiohead's style. It calms me down when I'm in a bad mood.

iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

i like linkin park

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Hey results are not allowed to be updated after every vote, and only James and I can do that.

Just to state an opinion before you guys holler at me for posting more than votes and reasons:

It just helps, and since he updated it along with the post that contained his vote, I see no wrong. Also, at least some form of discussion about the bands should be allowed. It's the Forum, a place for discussion for goodness' sake.
DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

anyway...

Kiss and Aerosmith is really hard man. but i think it would have to say AeroSmith, because I don't like seeing Fruity Drummers in makeup and Look alike Cats.. but there music is just not as good anyway.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

*cough*linkin park 7*cough* *cough*radiohead-5*cough*

anyway manta were talking about linkin park and radiohead!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

As clearly stated in the rules you must say why you vote for a specific band not just say I vote, comments like that won`t be counted as votes.Now the user can come back and vote for that band for a reason, and votes like "I vote for this band because the other one is bad" will not be counted as votes because you have to say why do you like the band you are voting for not discourage the other band.

He was actually telling Digornio that the bands being voted on now are not KISS and Aerosmith -_-'
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, I think that KISS is more of my style. I mean Aerosmith is a great band and all, But KISS has won this one for me.

"I Wanna Rock 'N Roll All Night, and Party Everyday!"

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

In respose to you on my profile sense you have your comments closed.
?What?!!?!?! I have no Idea what you mean.

And still I like KISS.

And you just spammed GAGA so HA!

And I still like KISS.

Showing 1231-1245 of 4274