ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2613010
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

Linkin Park for sure.. Never heard Blur, so my vote would go to Linkin Park

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Linkin Park definitely. They are pretty much my favorite band. I have also never heard of Blur.

Glad I decided to post today.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Linkin Park--10
Blur--5

It's all over (this round). I'm so glad the examples of Blur provided were put to good use.

For now I will wait for LBJames. If a new battle hasn't been started I'll try again.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok <looks around> LBJames isn't here so as per steevo15s request the new battle is Linkin Park vs. Tuff Darts. They are an American punk-rock band formed in the 70's. Examples of songs are... Rats and Your Love Is Like Nuclear Waste so please watch them if you haven't heard of them and don;t say "I vote for LP becasue I haven't heard of Tuff Darts...

Enjoy voting and sorry for the DP.

PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to Linkin Park, because I really enjoy them. When I listened to those two songs by "Tuff Darts," I thought, they're not that bad at guitar. But my vote still goes to Linkin Park

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

God,all of your matchups stink. The only good one was your first one. Linkin Park gets my vote,because I don't even know who the "Tuff Darts" are.

PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

I don't even know who the "Tuff Darts" are.

You should've read the options. He said this
They are an American punk-rock band formed in the 70's. Examples of songs are... Rats and Your Love Is Like Nuclear Waste so please watch them if you haven't heard of them and don;t say "I vote for LP becasue I haven't heard of Tuff Darts...

If you read it then you should've watched the two videos instead of just saying you haven't heard them. Your vote shouldnt count.
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I'm voting for Tuff Darts they are just an overall better band than Linkin Park is, was, or ever will be... I hate Linkin Park as I have stated before.

God,all of your matchups stink. The only good one was your first one.

I don't think he's planning the matchups, I think he's just picking random bands for fun to see how they go up against each other =P
dumteen
dumteen
1 posts
Nomad

best band here

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Ok,I understnad a little better now. Btw,I didn't see the links to the two songs (that sounds so stupid),but seriously,I didn't.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I like Tuff Darts better. I listened to both of the songs, and they're better than any Linkin Park song. Plus, I like 60's-80's stuff more than today's music.

PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

Wow it's tied up

Link Park--2
Tuff Darts--2

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Linkin Park

For the same reasons as the last two or three times.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Linkin Park: 4
Tuff Darts: 3

I vote for TD becasue the punk-ness is much more my style and I was surprised by them. Linkin Park just aren't that good to listen too imo and I don;t listen to them much.

@PYT I'm glad you seem to be enthusiastic about he thread but apparently only I, LBJames and GAGA can post the scores, it just keeps things simple and official I think. But thanks for helping

@dumteen that is just spam I'm afraid if you wish to aprticipate read the OP and vote on the current battle.

@FryLock19 I'm glad you understand better though I've just started helping out so my battle aren't that good(sorry James) and Tuff Darts are Steevo's choice.

Just an update eeerrr... have a great time.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Linkin park. They have a lot of hits, a unique sound and also, I have never heard of duff darts.

Showing 1291-1305 of 4274