ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2613021
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Hendrix isn't a flavor of the month so my vote is for him.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--6
Hinder--2

I am sorry Gametesta and Psychoace, those explainations were not long enough. Those don't count. If you make a reason that isn't under 3 sentences, then I will count it.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Hendrix is still my vote. His guitar skill was off the chart. You can get Eric Clapton and BB King to combine their skill and they still couldn't even beat Hendrix's creativity. As for Hinder, I only know of one song by them, and that one song is pretty bad, so it's pretty self explanatory.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--7
Hinder--2

Jimi has a very good lead. But Hinder can still catch up.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Jimi has a very good lead. But Hinder can still catch up.

Not after this. Can I change my vote to Jimi Hendrix? Reason being, I just saw him play with his teeth and it was just phenomenal. Anyone who can do that deserves my vote.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol he played gutair with his mouth? lol

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

lol he played gutair with his mouth? lol

He played a solo most people cant do with their hands.

Here it is
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I am sorry tennisman, you can't change your vote. If I let you do it, then everybody will want to do it. I am not going to do that, I am sorry.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

To be fair in that show he also humped his amp abit adn then lit his guitar on fire. And all to upstage The Who, who had got on first thanks to a coin toss so they could show they invented auto-destuction in music first

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Can we stop talking about how talented Jimi Hendrix is and focus on the topic at hand!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

To be fair in that show he also humped his amp abit adn then lit his guitar on fire. And all to upstage The Who, who had got on first thanks to a coin toss so they could show they invented auto-destuction in music first

lol i bet The Who were pissed, they are a great band, it's very hard to upstage them
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

lol i bet The Who were pissed, they are a great band, it's very hard to upstage them

Like I said they won the coin toss and went on first. It was their first proper gig in America and it blew everyone away their detuction of everything in My Generation is amazing to watch. It is a testament to The Who that they pushed Hendrix to do such an amazing set.

On topicness? about music? anyway... Hinder are quite good to be honest from the little I have heard from them (espeically since they are not my style...) the singer is kinda annoying he sometimes ahs that whiny emo sound
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Hinder, i like their new stuff.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I'll vote for Jimi Hendrix.

I haven't heard ANY of the new stuff that Hinder has come up with, but I do like Lips of an Angel (only song I know by Hinder, lol)

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard ANY of the new stuff that Hinder has come up with, but I do like Lips of an Angel (only song I know by Hinder, lol)

That's by hinder? i thought it was by 3 doors down
Showing 1141-1155 of 4274