ForumsThe TavernAIM, and what to do with it.

13 5182
rogue_oeht
rogue_oeht
33 posts
Nomad

I only joined armor games yesterday and I was amazed I am how many people don't know what AIM is.

TO put it simply, it's a messaging service (kinda like msn) that AOL released, it's pretty phail so not many people know what it is.

To create an account and download tehe app go here: http://dashboard.aim.com/aim

• 13 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

How do you figure most don't know what it is? A lot of folks use the AIM space to write a goal of theirs instead of listing a messenger username. It's kind of a trend.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I didn't know what the AIM was. I was always wondering but I just ignored it and never used it.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i knew what AIM is all the people at my school use it. i just dont have one.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

None of my friends know what AIM is. I can't believe a lot of people at your school know what it is.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

I prefer Skype. Then MSN,Yahoo,ICQ,xFire...

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I have AIM. Lots of people I know have AIM.

joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

i dont know?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

just because people put something other that their AIM screen name on their profile doesn't mean they don't know what it is, I did not put my AIM screen name on my profile because i don't want random people IMing me

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

I know what is it but i dont use it because i use msn.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I think that most people know what AIM is. But it really isn't that popular these days, so people use that part of their profile here to put silly things in.

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi there. I had a good idea what it was but you have spelled it out clear. Please dont assume things though, many do not appreciate it.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I knew what it was but why use it for AIM no one I know uses it so I put nothing. Some people though put their "aim" is

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

aim
its what you do in 1st person shooters

Showing 1-13 of 13