ForumsForum GamesDead on Arival RPG

15 2990
KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

This is my second RPG inspired by fallout 3. In this game huge masses of the world have been destroyed by nucelar warfare. People who were exposed to lots of radiation have mutated some more than others. You like most the survivors ran to safe houses made other survivors. Some of you venture out to find food and materials, but some don't come back. Forutantely for you is that you just have to stay in the safe house, but all that will change.

Hope you enjoy here's your character sheet.

Name: (name here)

Biography: Your charachters history or desription

Clas: (below)

Survivor - A ballanced class not good or bad at anything.

Fighter - A mele class specilizes in pounding people with hammers or knives good with anything you can swing.

Marksman - A gunner specilizes in ranged combat not good when the fight is upclose.

Paladin - A defensive class has heavy armor.

Ranger - A class for those who live off the land takes others by suprise and heals others.

White Knight - A good class slow to attack trys to deal with things without violence but if put in the situation will lash out with no mercy.

Bad'n - A bad class first to pull the trigger last to stop firing.

So I'll update the first senario when someone joins.

• 15 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name:Thomas
Class:Survivor
Biography: Thomas was always very active and never ran out of energy. He liked to play sports alot but the mutantien caught his Father and his father died/went away. Now just with his mother at 13 Blue wywa light brown hair and being 6'9 He can do everything. He was despret to find out what relly happend to his father as he was only a child when it happend. But for a strange reason Thomas's father touched him as a child but did not infect him. From that Thomas had the abillity to talk to infected. And everytime Thomas was touched by infected he was not infected he actully learnt more about them. Thomas always wounderd what the infected was trying to tell him?where they trying to kill him or reach him. Because of this, this made Thomas very determand to find out and one day he set off to find the centor of the core. But what Thomas did know was that At least 15% of the infected wear'nt like the others and infected him so he destroyed them. was that what the others were trying to tell them he wondered or was it just a Gift?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Hehe, glad you are back mate

Name: Spore
Class: Paladin
Biography: He was born while the land was collapsing, he never saw good and peacfull land. So his life has begun in a Suffering, and he is up to finish this Plague!

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

Thomas
You are in the safe house for another night the mindless mutants became more hunger than ever before. As the bang on the doors and windows the hunters and defenders were firing through the windows. There are so many a man yells. They call all the able men/boys to fight. You come and begin to fire your pistol hours pass and many people have died. Everything grows quiet the leaders of your group begin wondering whether they are gone for the night. They choose some men one of them is you to go out and see if they have gone. You go outside, and begin looking the men decide that we should continue searching farther in the wasteland. You can split up and search for there home to bring them to justice, or you can continue as a group scanning the area. Which do you do?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Flag
Biography: Thomas was always very active and never ran out of energy. He liked to play sports alot but the mutantien caught his Father and his father died/went away. Now just with his mother at 13 Blue wywa light brown hair and being 6'9 He can do everything. He was despret to find out what relly happend to his father as he was only a child when it happend. But for a strange reason Thomas's father touched him as a child but did not infect him. From that Thomas had the abillity to talk to infected. And everytime Thomas was touched by infected he was not infected he actully learnt more about them. Thomas always wounderd what the infected was trying to tell him?where they trying to kill him or reach him. Because of this, this made Thomas very determand to find out and one day he set off to find the centor of the core. But what Thomas did know was that At least 15% of the infected wear'nt like the others and infected him so he destroyed them. was that what the others were trying to tell them he wondered or was it just a Gift?

I go on my own to try and find the sorce of them to talk about the things happening and also to try and find my father

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

Spore
You have never seen the earth at peace you and your family have been living in a safe house on the side of the river for all your life. Your group of survivors are highly defended weapons and armor are given to every residence. One night you are on watch your father is next to you he begins to confide in you his longing to help fight with one of the factions who are trying to rebuild. He tells you he's to old to fight, and he misses the old world and is tired of hiding. You think on this during the night. You may be able to travel to the fighting factions, but you have never left this place for very long. What do you tell your dad? after that what do you do?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Name: Spore
Biography: He was born while the land was collapsing, he never saw good and peacfull land. So his life has begun in a Suffering, and he is up to finish this Plague!

I tell him that it is time to say goodbye to my family, and then I tell my dad that it is time to swap places with him in the past. I hug him, and leave the Safe House.

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

Thomas
You tell the others that you will go on and they can go home. Everyone except a younger member of the group agree, and he goes with you. After traveling awhile you tell him about your infected father and your longing to find him. He tells you that his brother was killed by the mindless mutants, and that he was a member of the Red Hand faction who's goal was to purify the world. You think nothing of this faction because you have never heard of it. You here a growling in the shadows beside you. You and the other survivor (his name is Jake) turn towards the noise. Your flashlight beams over the the figure of a mutilated figure. The figure turns his head towards you obviously hungry. He then lunges forward at you scratching Jake tearing part of his leg. How do you deal with this.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I Talk to him and tell him to leave this boy he means no harm now carry on theres some 100s of dead ffrsh meat of birds that way<< then when hes gone i carry jake trying to heal him and jake ask's me questions

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:VISE
Class:Bad'n
Biography: high priced mercenary/assassin. VISE is a werewolf and is trying to control his raw power and hellish form.

Can I be a BLACK knight? (hence me being a werewolf.)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluyd
Biography: He was a lone cop that can see sprits and got infected by a demon and turns into one randomly

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

Spore
You tell your father good bye, He watches you go outside the camp grounds and towards the river. You think the best way would be to follow it. The river has been contaminated and nothing lives in the water. While your traveling down the river you see the tops of the tall buildings in the city. Sadly some people have taken advantage of the worlds terrible state and have robbed and murdered many people, some of which live in a compound near the city. You can see there compound and there are a number of hostages inside being forced to work. What do you do.

VISE
You were infected by a strange type of mutant a wolf type zombie somehow the change only happens at night. You are not like the other survivors because of your mutated state people will not accept you into their camps, so you have to roam the wasteland as an outcast. You no you may be able to find shelter in the city, but there are a lot of mutants there. You might be able to find a evil faction in the northern part of the city that will be willing to take in a werewolf. Where do you go? (There are many factions in this game. There are two main factions which means they are very large and powerful one good one evil the good look to rebuild the earth the evil take advantage of the terrible state.)
Oh and yah you can change it to black knight that was my first thought for the bad'n class but I thought it sounded corny.

Blyud
You were infected by a demon like mutant, and you wander the waste land just trying to survive. You were a lone cop before the war than everything changed you became infected, and no one was there to help you everyone cares for themself now it seems. As you wander the wasteland you see a group of raiders walking towards a vacant supermarket. Do you see if you can join them or extract justice?

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

First before I update Thomas's character I would like to say these mutants aren't the Xmen mutants they are zombie like mutants. People seem to think that they have super powers when they become infected but you just look like a zombie type person.

Thomas
You try to reason with a mindless mutant who scoffs you for your words of love. He says the birds are radioactive and he wants fresh meat nobody cares about kindness anymore. Because of your "smooth talking" Jake has received more damage. What do you do now?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Flag

Before the mutant recieves damage I move in the way so he hits me then I kill him.Just before he dies I say "I told you we ment no harm you only brought this up yourself then I carry Jake back to the safe house while he is asking questions =D

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluyd
Biography: He was a lone cop that can see sprits and got infected by a demon and turns into one randomly

I join them and then see the demon that infected me. I try to attack it but find out it is only a vision

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:VISE
Class: black knight
Biography: high priced mercenary/assassin. VISE is a werewolf and is trying to control his raw power and hellish form.

I go to a evil faction that seams the richest and most unstable and ask them for assassination rights to someone (aka I ask if they need anyone to be whacked).

Showing 1-15 of 15