ForumsForum GamesSoldiers Honor RPG

16 3183
LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

Your a soldier in world war II, you see to many people die from gunshots,mines, bombers, you cant take it nomore, so you get your revenge by killing every enemy possible, will you get your revenge?!?!

Enemys:
Grunt: 10Hp/3Dmg/Xp 1
Scout: 20Hp/9Dmg/ Xp 3
Suicide Bomber: 30Hp/15Dmg/ Xp 5
Coast Guard: 40Hp/21Dmg/ Xp 7
Gunner: 50Hp/27Dmg/ Xp 9
Turret: 60Hp/33Dmg/ Xp 11
Sniper: 70Hp/39Dmg/ Xp 13
Soldier: 80Hp/45Dmg/ Xp 15
Stealth Soldier: 90Hp/51Dmg/ Xp 17
Elite Soldier: 100Hp/57Dmg/ Xp 19
More Soon!!!!!

Characters:
Genral Carson Mackoe: He assign you missions to steal plans from the enemys or kill a few for more Xp
Commander Ren Vinson: Depending on your rank,he gives you more troops to help you on your missions and battle on the field
Seller Tom Yung: He sell you new cloths for battle, like camo pants or pads for protection

Classes:
Soldier: They are strong but is at slow speed
Scout: They are weak on power but is very fast
Jet Piolet: They are strong and fast but can hit there allies
Stealth: They are Meduim power but is fast and can go invisble
Heavy Soldier: They are the strongest but is the slowest

Every rank you go up you get more powerful and better, you speed,Hp,Def,and Dmg increase by 10 each rank you go up like this Speed: 10/10 Rnk Up!!! 20/20. and i will add new enemys to this forum game, when i say update that mean something new is here. To start battle say[b] GO TO BATTLEFIELD and ill tell you whats happens to you and your group, you can start Alliances with other player but you need to be rank 15 oe higher just say START ALLIANCE and there you go

Character Sheet:
Name:
Rnk: 1
Hp: 20/20
Def: 5/5
Speed: 10/10
Dmg: 5/5
Xp: 0/5
Bio:

• 16 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Pvt.Thomas (Goes up when I change rnk)
Geder:Male
Class:Soilder
Hp:20/20
Def:5/5
Speed:10/10
Dmg:5/5
Xp:0/5
Bio: He follwed his Grandad's footsteps but being a diffrent class as his granad was in the RAF As a child Thomas whould pretend things were guns and play and pretend he had a team and pretend there were enemys about and give himself missons

Can i join??

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

yep one more person and yep you can join anyone can join

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

ok im start Pvt.Thomas do you want to rest and travel the base or

1)Talk to Genral Carson
2)Practice Aiming
3) Practice Str

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Def:5/5
Dmg:5/5
Bio: He follwed his Grandad's footsteps but being a diffrent class as his granad was in the RAF As a child Thomas whould pretend things were guns and play and pretend he had a team and pretend there were enemys about and give himself missons

I do 2 and 3 Together by putting something strong and thin faraway and open fire we my rifle then my pistol then my sniper rifle(There my 3 Weps) Then when i've done that i talk to Genrl Carson

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

You gain 2Dmg and 2Def from your trainings

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Def:7/7
Dmg:7/7

I vist Genrel Carson 4 my 1st mission

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

Genral Carson: Ok maget lets see what we got for you

1) Sneak into enemy grounds and take there plans
2) Kidnap one of head leaders

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Flag
Dmg:7/7

I'll take the 1st option sir!!

I take my rifle out and I'm droped by a plane with my team of?? I tell them to get down and I take out my sniper rifle and out my rifle on my back.Then i get up high and take out the watch towers in order so they don't see then I take out the inside fort guards in order then I put my sniper rifle away and take out my rifle I order 2 of my team members to come with me and I tell the others to cover us. we take out some guards on one end and one of there uniforms then we pull the dead body's away and my team member takes me to the real guards and says I'm a prisoner now that where inside we snatch the plans then we get to one of the watch towers and we signal are comrades to take the rare guards out then Itell my comrad to get to the side of the door and cover me as I'm taking enemys out! then when there dead we move out to he pick up area and we are taken back to base
Mission Succes

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

You gain 10Xp. YOU RANK UP TO 2 5/15Xp gain 4 speed, gain 2 dmg,!!!NEW ITEMS AT STORE COST 3 XP!!!

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Pvt.Thomas
Speed:14/14
Dmg:9/9
Xp:5/15

I go back to Genrel Carson and tell him the news then I give him the plans and ask for any more missions?

Sorry 4 long time I'm watching beat the star

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

Your rank 2 dude ok heres the option:
1) go to shop
2) Go to BattleField
3)Go to Genral Carson

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts