ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Pivot Animation Contest

38 10824
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Okay, I understand that there is an animation contest but, this one is for Pivot only. I will assign each week a new topic and judge. I will allow the winner of each week to pick three topic of which I must choose one. I will pick the judge on my own. For those of you who don't now what Pivot is here is how it works.

1. Download Pivot here. (PCs only)

2. Install Pivot. (Not required by all computers)

3. Open Pivot.

3.5. Read the manual. (Optional)

4. Go to file click "Create Figure Type" to make an object.

5. To use this, go in the the creation screen, go to file, then insert in animation. Don't forget to save it!

6. Once you have the figures, slightly move them the wa you want them to be animated, after moving hit next frames, click this multiple times to slightly slow the animation.

7. Continue step 6 until your animation is complete.

8. Click the play button in the corner to preview your animation.

9. Make any changes you may need.

10. Save somewhere as a gif.

11. Upload it to imageshack, photobucket etc.

12. Click on the animation (on the image website) until it is a blank window excluding the animation.

13. Copy the URL of that window.

14. Post it on this thread!

Here is a format for submitting animations:

(Name of Animation)

(Animation Here)

(Creator Here)

(Date of Submission Here)

This weeks topic is... The Circus! Post something that is at least mentions a circus in it. It doesn't have to be a circus. (Ex: A guy watches TV and a advertisement for a circus comes on, that would be considered on-topic.) The deadline for this weeks contest is Saturday, May 23rd.

• 38 Replies
MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

Lol spider pivot, spider pivot...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Does whatever a spider pivot does....

There are actually no hand or foot holds on the pole...he is just awesome to be able to climb up there.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

For me pivot is really really tedious and hard to control. So kudo to you guys. The best I could do was a waterpolo shot and a guy with his chainsaw. Nothing fantastic there...

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ok the big guy is like a guy who lifts those weird weights O-O <--- like those, and I no I couldn't think of anything better, so it sucks

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/017hoff/circusfight.gif

Schuriken
Schuriken
20 posts
Nomad

jezu czy ktos jest tu polakiem??? jak tak to niech mi napisze bo tu sie nie dogadam

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

say wa?!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-claps- Those are some pretty good entrys so far, yet I can't tell why they are fighting...

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

fighting is exiting, and I told you I wuz bored, so I just made that... Do I need to make another one?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

No, that one is fine, just curious...

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ok ty

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

jezu czy ktos jest tu polakiem??? jak tak to niech mi napisze bo tu sie nie dogadam

jezu There is pole how (as) so here ktos? Because I will not reach an agreement here sie

Hmm...online translation do not work very well....

Nice job on the fighting one!
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Who me?

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

last page(2) is my pivot

UploaderX
UploaderX
21 posts
Nomad

Its pretty hard to make them but I take time.

UploaderX
UploaderX
21 posts
Nomad

that was pretty good physcho but make it a bit smooth and more body movements like mine its realistic your a bit fake.

Showing 16-30 of 38