ForumsGamesi am legend should be a game

37 5174
assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

if someone could make a i am legend game it would be so awsome... i think it should be a rpg and you have to go around collecting supplies for a building to make your defense home.and you have missions to find a cure and destroy the darkseekers and their hives man that would be a great game=0

• 37 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah i said most of those except for the saving ppl part, But if youve seen the movie then you know that thats not possible in story, but maybe in freeplay? like maybe you could even drive from state to state searching, and go to a key city in each state

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

dont make sim please

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I agree with you all but there would be some problem to all this... A big one for the online.

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

yeah yeah and they should giv a level up for gamers who catch a zombie. and if any one watched the last part,u would have seen that they had a boss that could expose himself to sunlight. now if any gamer dares to catch their boss and does succeed gets a kickin a s s car that is so hard to take out. and their should be unlockables to every stage like unlimited bullets and unlimited health,that will be way cool.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I agree but there is no game like it

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

yeah i know {*-*}
---
but maybe the people who made this blog might send our replies for a game i am legend to ubisoft to make the game i will be the first person to buy it.

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

it will be the best game ever.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

yes i agree about most games about movies bing bad but those are mostley bad movies and this 1 was good so a video game should b good if they make it right

joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

I watch the movie of that is like suspence

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Dont make a I am legend game. Spend time on a more original game, not a rip off of someones elses idea.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Making it a game would ruin the movie.The game story is always different than the movies.people would think of the movie defferently.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

i dont think it should be a game. games based on games generaly arent that good, though some could be!

ariedry
ariedry
89 posts
Peasant

yes,for ps3 it's can be cool and fun
i can't waiting
they can do the movie an online game at the ps3

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

It COULD be a good game,but most likely,it won't...I didn't like the movie..the game will probably be a dumb fps..

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

spiderman, the 1st one, was a really good game.

Showing 16-30 of 37