ForumsWEPRShould the US be in Iraq?

9 4117
Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

I think the US shouldn't because look how much we have spent there and the troops we lost i say get out of there now before we lose more people than we already have

• 9 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

of course not, just another example of how the US sticks their nose in where id doesnt belong and gets a bee sting from it.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

no we just need more security here. We went there because of 9/11.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/226480/the-iraq-war[/url]
All future posts go here.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Mates, there's already a thread about this war, as chiliad_nodi said before.
Post your replies there.

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

Someone in another thread said this.

"Anyone who is attacking the Iraq war, STOP and read this before continuing.

In Iraq, the government was controlled by one man who used mass genocide and fear to make sure the people "loved" him. He was the enemy of free peoples around the world. Iraq was harboring terrorists, and we have evidence that suggests that they DID have WMDs before the inspectors went in, but moved them out across the border. They were known to have high-ranking terrorists hidden in their country, some from a certain radical Islamic group that attacked America, and we could NOT let them continue to hide there. The war was not about oil. Not at the beginning, not now, not ever. The countries who tried to stop us were concerned with oil and tried to convince us not to invade in order to protect their trade with Iraq."

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

No, if george w. bush continues this half of our population will be wiped out.

manofomens
manofomens
4 posts
Farmer

I do not believe that we should have invaded Iraq in the first place. As I have stated in other threads, Iraq was a grave tactical error. In spite of that, however, we can not just leave right now. Equally true, continuing pushing forward is decreasing our national security. Therefore, I believe that we must keep a maintaining force in Iraq to keep stability and we must also enact solitary strikes against Al Qeida. At this point, if Iraq can be secured then we will have two valid entry points into the middle east (tactically speaking), this includes Israel. At this point, why we went into Iraq is irrelevant. We are in Iraq now, so we must view the war as it is. Also, the casualty rates of Iraq are very good. We have had hardly any casualties compared to EVERY OTHER WAR in US history.

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

Really!! Lets see here... hundreds of millions of us are going to die?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please see this previous topic, and post further comments there:
[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/226480/the-iraq-war[/url]

Thanks!

Showing 1-9 of 9