ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDark Reign ~ A Story In Progress

119 16305
Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Hello fellow Armor Gamers. I'm an avid writer and I've started planning a story called Dark Reign. It's a vampire story and it takes place during our time in the city of Seattle. I'll be posting tidbits about it along and along and I appreciate any comments. Thank you.

~Morrighan

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 119 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yes Twilight is extremely unreal. But I suppose that's showing another way of portraying vampires? I'm sure lots of people would say it's totally typical if ANOTHER classic vampire film where the vampires killed a bunch of people, terrified a city, got caught by vampire slayers and got stakes through their hearts gets made.

I was born in 1993, is that the same year as you?
Anyways. So... a lycan perhaps?
When is the full moon, I sure hope it's not tonight...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I was born in 1993, is that the same year as you?

Nope...1993 was the Year of the Chicken. Unless you were born in January, by which the Zodiac Calendar says that you are born in the Year of the Goat...

Wait...was it Goat? Or Monkey...

Yes a lycan. Though I'm very nice and will actually debate with my inner-demons before biting people.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ohh. Thats the Chinese calender I think. Yeah the year of the Rooster. Oh no, I was born in August.

A nice lycan? That's very rare...
Perhaps this is the reason you we're upset over that past few days. And you didn't tell anyone you were a werewolf for fear of people becoming scared and running. So you said it was school work and you stayed off AG more just incase you were tempted to snap at someone.

Or.. maybe it was actually just school results :P

Anyway, don't you think we're taking over Morrighan's thread? Bless her ^^

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

No it was a mix of both. Seeing my results turned me into a ferocious wolf on the spot. The teacher promptly shot me with a silver bullet filled with tranqulizer, causing me to became intensely depressed.

-------------------------------
And yes Morrighan! Better post more!

Bless the thread.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Awwh there there *pets the ferocious wolf*
Go eat the teacher!

Hehh poor Morrighan. It'll probably turn out that she's a vampire and she's gonna get revenge on you for.. well, being her nemesis by default.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'll get indigestion. Too many bones. And the clothes are prickly. Imagine the indigestion tablets a werewolf would require.

------------
By default...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Just chew the teacher up a bit then. That'll teach them.
Oh excuse me, the irony!

-----------
By default because she is a vampire, you're a lycan; by unwritten law the 2 races do not get on.

Perhaps by default was the wrong phrase to use...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Whimper...the moon is shrinking on the horizon....

Ok, let's stop. Before Morigghan gets at us.

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY THREAD?! *Goes beserk.*

So what if I am a vampire... Doesn't mean we can't get along, Nich and I... Unless he keeps on spamming my thread! I shall leave both you angry comments for doing this while I was gone! /end rant

Anywho... Back to MY story on MY thread!!

jezz go ahead and tell me your ideas. I want to hear them. (:

Here's a little tidbit I've come up with. I don't know where it's going yet but, it's going to be in it.

And just wondering what do you guys think of the title? It was suppoused to originally be Dark Rain but then I changed it to Reign.

Raven leaned against the crates, holding her broken ankle. The demons had come out of nowhere... She hadn't even been prepared. Normally a Daughter of the Moon could sense the presence of a Downworlder. But they had appeared out of thin air. Her whip lay beside her, splattered with demon blood. They had disappeared as soon as they had come. Why hadn't they killed her? It was all so confusing. She was a lone vampire, and had no quarrel with any clan or family. So who was after her? Slowly a figure walked up to her. He had short black hair, pale skin, and he appeared to be in his thirties. "Stay away, mundane. This isn't your business," she said, adding a layer of compulsion as she spoke. The main replied "I am no mundane, I am a Son of Night, Lady of the Goddess, and I wish to help you."

For you, my two loving fans, what do you think?
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Gahhh we're sorry Morrighan!! *hides behind Nich*
You need to post more!! We were giving you ideas!!!
*whimpers*

Lovely segment
And yes, Dark Rain sounds kinda typical. Dark Reign sounds more foreboding...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, heavy wording... It is not really fluent, if I have to be honest.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I do not spam! The discussion veered of course definitely, but the main gist was there. We never talked about anything that was not in one way or another pertaining to the topic of vampires.

---------------
Well...it was slightly confusing. Lot's of terms for you to wrap up later on. But alright, carry on. Munch munch....

Hoooowwwwwlllll!!!!!

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Munch munch....

Hoooowwwwwlllll!!!!!

O.o o.O Wow...

Yeah, that idea just came to me last night, I hadn't even had time to edit it! I felt pressured because you guys wanted something!

The guy I'm talking about is based off my sexy science teacher. (: I'm thinking I'm going to use his actual name, which is Michael. Michael and Raven, doesn't that sound like a cute couple? And if you notice, Raven was in my old username. *COUGH, COUGH*

Evanescence has been a real inspiration for me. I love listening to their songs it gives me wonderful ideas. Do you guys want another unedited scence that I have an idea for? It's kind of dark. Just to warn you.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The guy I'm talking about is based off my sexy science teacher. (: I'm thinking I'm going to use his actual name, which is Michael. Michael and Raven, doesn't that sound like a cute couple? And if you notice, Raven was in my old username. *COUGH, COUGH*

Wow...teacher-student crush. No I did not realise it till now actually...Now I see where you were getting at with the Twilight inspiration....

Hooowwwllllll.....Oowwwwwww!
Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

What Twilight inspiration?

If you keep howling you silly lycanthrope I'm going to do something horrible to you! ~ I don't know exactly what yet, but throwing silver on you is to cruel for me...

And it's more like student crushing on teacher. We have the same favorite hotel in Vegas, a random fact. But he's married. ):

Showing 46-60 of 119