Forums → Forum Games → Fail to 100
Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.
Back to Rules
- 13,381 Replies
2! I don't watch sports on TV... I find it kind of boring, actually...
But I do PLAY sports O_o
3. What kind of sports do you play?
I swim competitively.
4 Come on lets count some more(I'm rhyming all my numbers)
5. Oh, why must you rhyme, it's a wast of time, it could take years, and you'll shed many tears.
6. Cause it can bring a smile for a long while, and if someone is sad that it will fix(BTW I meant rhyming the #, 4 more...)
7. Oh, let me die and go to heaven (I understood you the first time. I just rhyme my own way.)
8. That is OK but why don't do it is it a vengeful hate?
9. I spose I might, be it a fright, should you assign these numbers divine, to a rhyme, I might resign.
10. I still find it strange that some like to rhyme but not other men.
10. one day a pig escaped from a pen. I was in my den. it came and hit my head. I yelled out "OW, GLEN!" after I was examined by a doctor named Ben he said I can only rhyme with Ten. :O OMG . . . en
12. Not much rhymes with twelve. I'd much prefer to shelve various works of literature, into delve.
supposed to be
12. Not much rhymes with twelve. I'd much prefer to shelve various works of literature, into which I like to delve.
Bad bad me for double posting.
13. No typoos in meh world
Stephen King rules
14. Two thirteens that is obscene, have you forgotten the rhyming scheme?
Oh, I'm good.
Thread is locked!