ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3008544
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

20. Why is everybody here obsessed with Rice Crispies??

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

21. push Sonicheroes beserk button!PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH(god that sounds weirds...)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

22. *pukes on sonic* aw man thats not right... hey sonic!*throws frag at him*

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

23.I'm hungry....anyone have any rice crispies?

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

24.guys notice how if you follow the AG rules mods dont post
just follow the game rules and the website rules

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

25. Okay follow the game rules. Works I guess.

(Some random stuff)
qwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopq

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Typing the top row of your keyboard over and over is not "following the game and website rules".

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

1. the legend of count: a new beginning.

couldn't resist ^.^

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

1. I did post the next corresponding number and some actual text as to avoid spam. I don't see how it breaks the games rules. As for the forum rules I don't know? I guess it's spammy but,

Typing the top row of your keyboard over and over is not "following the game and website rules".

I actually posted the top row of the keyboard over and over because I wanted to know the difference in characters from where a post cuts off in the "reply to" and a full line of actual post.
I think a full line in a post is about 11 characters longer than a full line in the "reply to" box.
I needed to know because I set up a file that has about the same font and font size as the forum, to use as a local post preview for me without actually posting. I needed to know where to place the line return marker on the ruler at the top.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

4. We posted at the same time. Sorry

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Actually, 2. Remember that a number must never be skipped! Plus, Reton, you're beginning to back-post...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

3. Hi Jezz! I'm Efan; Remember me? I saw you around when I first started

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Well okay,4

Marios2
Marios2
149 posts
Nomad

5. Hello everyone!

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

6. so should this be 6 or 1 since all he said was

"Hello everyone"
(marios2 dec. 2 11:54) i hate MLA format, i dont even know it well.... i hope this is a 6.
Showing 9586-9600 of 13029