ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3006089
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

11. OK. Who here played The Force Unleashed(2)?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

12. wow I'm just dropping by this thing and it has gotten really slow, but i have played the first one. I haven't gotten a chance to play the second on yet.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... ninja art: mod summoning! *Summons cenere*

anyway, 11.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

12. dont sonic... FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU! *burns sonic in a huge fireball*

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

13. I played the demo for the first force unleashed. I liked, but never got around to buying it...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

14. Just wondering but has anyone played any "Dynasty warriors" games?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

15. for once, you all picked up the ball... *quickly cancels my summoning*

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

"Slow Ride, take it easy" Foghat- Slow Ride

I haven't played "Dynasty Warriors", but has anyone ever played "Samurai Warriors"(Notably Samurai Warriors 2: Empires)?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

17. No i haven't played that but you should play dynasty warriors 6. It's a really good game, but what is samurai warriors about?

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

18.(sorry about this) Basically, it's a "Semi" historically accurate Third Person, where you run around a battlefield in Japan as either an actual Samurai like Date Masamune or even Tokugawa Ieyasu and fight other generals and armies. You can even make your own "officer" and play. Mostly it's low fantasy, with some history tied in, and I like it. The title in particular I mentioned even has Campaign Mode where you conquer Japan one territory at a time. If you are interested they usually have a copy availible at Game Stop(might depend on where you live, but I live near like 4, and they all seem to carry it regularly).

roxasthenobody
roxasthenobody
355 posts
Nomad

19. man, the dynasty warriors series is fun.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

20. never heard of that game.... *looks to the skies* funny the way memories work.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

(sorry about this) Basically, it's a "Semi" historically accurate Third Person, where you run around a battlefield in Japan as either an actual Samurai like Date Masamune or even Tokugawa Ieyasu and fight other generals and armies. You can even make your own "officer" and play. Mostly it's low fantasy, with some history tied in, and I like it. The title in particular I mentioned even has Campaign Mode where you conquer Japan one territory at a time. If you are interested they usually have a copy availible at Game Stop(might depend on where you live, but I live near like 4, and they all seem to carry it regularly).

21. Dynasty warriors is like that. You just do missions like a campaign mode and pick a character and fight around. It's in china though back in like 200A.D. It was a very fun game though they just use like swords, spears and bows, but the main characters have a good variety of weapons.
I would suggest that you rent it.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

22. sounds like a pretty cool gmae.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

23. Well you mentioned the game to me matrix, but I still haven't got it. =P

Showing 10171-10185 of 13029