ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2990644
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Pewpew!

Back to zero whilst you hang invisible stickmen. :3

JohnnyUnitas
JohnnyUnitas
172 posts
Nomad

Back to zero whilst you hang invisible stickmen. :3

Really Zophia. Why'd you go and do that for.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

2, THIS. IS. SPARTA! *takes out dragon's destiny and slashes bob in half*

somehow, i find jacked better then bobbed.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Three.

I suppose this thread should be brought back.
After two hours.

Now, I have no idea what to say. Maybe the next person will have ideas.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

four

Idea! Lets make an association game while we play this! I say a word and you say the first word that cames to your mind that connects to my word

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Five. Get the duct tape! Strap the mods fingers!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Idea! Lets make an association game while we play this! I say a word and you say the first word that cames to your mind that connects to my word

Okay. Let us play. Give us a word so that we can speed this up a bit.

six
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

7... hmm... forum

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Forum? Forum rules require that posts be greater than 5-7 words to avoid 'spam'. There, did I make a proper association? I think so!

ZERO!

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

1. You suck 3 words... oh look now its 5 words.... 11 words.... 13 words...

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla aliquam sem a purus fringilla in ornare metus volutpat. Phasellus eros orci, volutpat et suscipit a, facilisis at ipsum. Nulla dapibus tortor id arcu blandit laoreet. Sed pulvinar nunc ut justo iaculis hendrerit. Cras dictum elementum venenatis. Nunc id neque nibh, dictum dignissim diam. Sed rutrum venenatis convallis. Quisque ac mi sit amet purus vestibulum congue. Maecenas tempus pulvinar ipsum id accumsan. Aliquam et sapien eros, in varius felis. Praesent a sodales mi. Mauris tempus metus eget orci facilisis eget auctor enim vehicula. Vivamus vulputate quam enim, non rutrum dolor. Nulla dictum lacus nec velit varius sit amet posuere mauris placerat. Morbi vel lectus et urna fermentum varius non id tortor. Nullam vitae nulla elit, ac molestie libero.
I said a lot of words, this is not spam.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

ani lo ma'amin she beemet amarta harbe spam.... ma laasot she pashut spam lichtov be safa acheret... Ve ata yachol lasim lev she gam ani kotev harbe milim... lo be'emet...

that too, was some words in a different language...

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Aaaaand guess what? We really need you to keep your posts in English. You see, we use it as it's the common language on the forums and the only one that can be effectively moderated.

ZERO!

Ok, let's go with the word association game. If you post WHY you associate your word with the previous you'll probably end up over the 7 words too (hint, hint)

I'll start it for you: petri dish

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

two
Sometimes I feel compelled to shove the rules down some peoples throats....
Might be a little harsh. Probably because I haven't gotten any sleep.

Showing 11641-11655 of 13029