ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2991792
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
JohnnyUnitas
JohnnyUnitas
172 posts
Nomad

3. Popular Media, has a lot of topics i like to talk about.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

where the **** is 1? well here it is now.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

21. NOOOO the "0" didn't click!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

then this would be 20, clueless. DeadlyVelociraptor-baka, try checking next time.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

21. lolfail, learn to count.

AMW despite sucking at art, S&S, Newbies and The Tavern.

obould
obould
712 posts
Nomad

Wow, sonic so MEAN! Lol, just kidding...

22 (AGAIN)

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

What do you mean again? You silly.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

24 I like every forum. Sometimes I'll go to the AMW for the Haiku contest. I never go to the programming help because I don't have any knowledge of any of those things. Last time I posted in the WEPR would have to have been about three or four weeks ago. I don't go there much since every discussion is about religion or turns into a religious topic. I mostly stay at the S&S to help people, Newcomers forum to give out useful and helpful advice, AG3 forum to keep up to date with it, video games for the PS3 Vs Xbox360 Vs Wii discussion, Walk-through section to keep track with my guide, flash games for the general exit path discussion, forum games for fun, popular media to talk about Television and music, The tavern for some random discussions.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

25. I sometimes check Video Games out for the Wii discussion, but that's about it.

I rarely go in the AG3 section. I rarely go onto the Beta either o.O

JohnnyUnitas
JohnnyUnitas
172 posts
Nomad

I like every forum.

26. Same here except for some of the Newbie Forums and Writing forums.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

27. I don't dislike any forum, I dislike the posts and the people who made them ;D

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

28. and while i call people baka(idiot in japanese), i plainly ignore those who can't be helped at all.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

29. Sometimes I think you fall into that category.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

30. .... But yeah, sonic you could be better off not making weird references, mech could be better off stoping to RPG spam and I could be better off not insulting you guys :P

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

31. I'm decent.

Showing 11941-11955 of 13029