ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2992656
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

3. The mods are fake and gay
-troll

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

4. I hope you're kidding. Really, even I find that to be ridiculously immature. And using gay as in insult is just plain... stupid! But if you are, sorry for bothering to bring it up.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

5. Even if it was meant to be funny I bet the mods will still smell themselves being mentioned and come here and messing us up.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

6. OMG i'm a mod! lol jk, i was bored :P

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

No you're not a mod, that was just back to back posting. When two players post, one after another. Like Person one, person two, person one, person two. Etc.

Seven.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I see no reason to restart the count when someone screws up. Just go from the last correct post.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

9. *unleashes a sonic boom beam combo on ITheNormalPerson* DO. NOT. EVER. HURT. MY. FRIENDS!

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

10. Who did i hurt? lol. anyways, my cat is right infront of my screen as i type, attacking my hands and nose, your thoughts? and i meant to put sorry in said post, well not said, but above.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I hope you're kidding. Really, even I find that to be ridiculously immature. And using gay as in insult is just plain... stupid! But if you are, sorry for bothering to bring it up.

You obviously don't watch Ray William Johnsen...
Its a joke yes.. yes im sure the mods will understand if they watch RWJ

oh and 11
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

12. i tend to hate idiots who attacks dragons for no reason.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

13. then allow me to hate the one who protect dragons

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

14. didn't attack the dragons, protected the bunny.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

tck. then aim it away from the bunny and dragons. you my friend, have 15 seconds. RUN. NOW.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

16. Bunnies are so cute I want to blast off their head with a shotgun and gnaw on their rotten, bloody, dead body...
:P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

17. I dislike people who roleplay in counting threads.

Showing 12301-12315 of 13029