The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2999950
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

42. you ppl are crazy....

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

43. THIS. IS. INSANITY! and it is true, i am insane.

ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

44. Insanity is Humanity.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

45. You guys are going to be reset unless your actually talk about something. Sooo, any good presents you guys got?

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

None at all but you guys probably aren't on the right number anyway.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

1. Rats.. No presents? That sucks

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

2. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!*

*except gantic

LOLZ i keed i keed hope everyone has a great 2011 and be preparded for 2012!!! LOL wat a load of garbage...

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

3. I know right? Someone was like 2012 is a zombie apocalypse! I was like wtf? End of the world doesn't exist

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

5. The word with the most letters is a name of protein, as a name, it technically does not qualify as a word, but at 1913 characters, we just had to include it. Theoretically these names can contain an infinite amount of characters, but this one qualifies as it has actually been used in a medical journal.

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine

http://www.ammas.com/ar/home.cfm?r=va&qid=195706&bid=0&topicid=41

the real full word has 100,000+ letters. If you get that word in a spelling bee, you are screwed

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

6. man chemists and biologists have a lot of stuff they need to memorize

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

7 yeah they do thats why im not going to be a chemist

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

8. i doubt anyone would have to remember that super long word/name.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

This is the english word

PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS (also spelled PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS)

45 letters

turkish

muvaffakiyetsizleÅtiricileÅtiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmiÅsinizcesine

70 letters

swedish.

"nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranlag-
gningsmaterielunderhallsuppföljningssystemdiskussion-
sinlaggsförberedelsearbaten"

130 letters

But in this game we are at 10

gaboloth
gaboloth