ForumsThe Tavernwhere do you want to go

50 8742
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I wanna know where do you want to go.Is it Paris or maybe Indiana.So send me a reply telling me where do you want to go.

• 50 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I wan't to go to visit all my close AG friends. So Cali, Pennslyvania, Florida, and wherever Johnmerz lives.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

america, probably USA. and stay there (maybe) for the rest of my life

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

i want to go to the moon

Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

Maybe visit Skyrim.

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I'm having trouble with Elephant Quest, if someone can help go to: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8900745/elephant-quest-is-not-working

VMNA
VMNA
11 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to colorado I ain´t a cold person

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I'm having trouble with Elephant Quest, if someone can help

This isn't the Thread for that, go to Support and Suggestions and see if there's a Thread there allready to help you, or start a new one if there isn't.

Anyways as for where I would want to go. That's an easy one. New Zealand. Beautiful Landscape and scenery, and the filming location of my favourite movies. Two great things in one. What more could I want?
babbalubbi
babbalubbi
4 posts
Nomad

I want to go to Japan or China..

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

SOMEWHERE with more snow days than 5 a year. It is annoying that the only chance of snow is after Christmas.

durge24
durge24
11 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to, Sweden, Japan, America, Indonesia and maybe Bangladesh. Too many Dx

snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

I think it would be pretty awesome to visit London, or just anywhere outside the US would be awesome for me

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to Paris or UK

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

The UK. Hell yeah! I've always wanted to visit there and, hell, maybe even live there. Then, when I retire, move to the countryside and live peacefully out the rest of my life.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Irvine, Cali to check out the administrator team. Also to check what they're doing wit AG3. If anything at all.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just wants to go huntin

Showing 31-45 of 50