ForumsSupport ForumGirl Avatars

46 9782
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

I think that there are alot of guy and boy avatars and only some girl ones...i was going to tell some of my girl friends to come onto this site but one of my friends said that she doesnt like it cause there are not enough girl avatars...and I dont think its fair...and i know that some poeple think that there are alot of guys on here and thats true but there probubly would be more girls if there where more girl stuff on here to and that includes GIRL avatars

• 46 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

contact the admins and mods. and say that u want more girl avatars. they can do more about it then i can :\\

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

i don't have a problem with girl avatars. i wouldn't use them, but i
think it would be a good addition to Armorgames.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

i agree with you. i wouldn't use 'em but there should be more

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

well more boys play so thats probably y

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yes that all true but if they want this site to be succesful then they need to have more girls on here...and alot of my friends say that its not fair there are no good girl avatars...and i kind of agree with them

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

yea i guess so. but again contact them and they will do something. but for now try to get more AP there are a few girl avatars that u have to unlock.

23jtay
23jtay
31 posts
Nomad

contact armorgames

Ares95
Ares95
16 posts
Nomad

You should talk to the admins about that. Most of te girl avatars aren't that good either.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

yes i have seen a dramatic increase in the month i was here!

23jtay
23jtay
31 posts
Nomad

they should because i know some girls that are more of a gamer then me

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah all of u are right and i was thinking that i would get more girl players on here and then tell more poeple to come on here...so yeah thatnks everyone for supporting my idea so far

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

so does anyone else have an opinion on this subject?"

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That's true. There should be more girl armatars.

cactusmaniac
cactusmaniac
2 posts
Nomad

plz dont add more girl avartars its gonna change to be a girly website this website is for boys and alittle bit for girls so dont try and change it there is already enough girl websites on ok

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

yeah theres 12 more seemingly male avatars than female (that 12 does include the knights that have no distinguishing male/female) but by my count thats the count.

though 1 or 2 could go either way.

not mine though. all man, baby. thats a jaw line if ive ever seen one.

Showing 1-15 of 46