3 posts
Nomad

Anyone here play Maple story?

• 88 Replies
CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

i liked it a lot, but of course its not the greatest. its a free online game. the developers cant have the greatest budget. never played it beyond 25

Shidowan
Shidowan
76 posts
Peasant

I played that thing like 2 or 3 weeks don't remember, i have a wiz ice/light level 3X (i dont remember =P) called Shidowan

masterofallgame
masterofallgame
70 posts
Nomad

i hate maple story

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

its ok when first time playing but eventually gets really boring

Chaotic
Chaotic
83 posts
Nomad

maple story is the best i still play it im a lvl 51 fighter named liltommy13 and a lvl 15 mage okamifury in mardia

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i got to 126 and then quit,

then i played again got to 74 then quit

played AGAIN got to 35 and quit

it just gets less barable

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I play maple on and off. I got to 16, quit, came back on and made a new account since I couldnt remember my pin code, got that to 20, quit, got it to 27, quit, and now im back on again with another new account!

WarriorAblu Kradia level 27
MuggerAblu Kradia level 22 i think,
MagicAblu Kradia level 1x

lMyGamer
lMyGamer
7 posts
Nomad

I do! im in mardia global ms

Maplestory-
IGN: lMyDexless
lMyBrawler
World:Mardia Global Maplestory
Guild:Understood
Position in guild:Leader

Join now!

RikuFrost
RikuFrost
10 posts
Nomad

I do play, but I got bored and quitted. I have a Level 44 Fighter.

devilchild9725
devilchild9725
14 posts
Nomad

Maple Story is an OK game. I have had an account for a few years now, but play for a month or two, then put it down for a few months. Its more fun if you have a lot of people to do quests with and chat to. For a free game, its a great way to kill time. Not as much fun as WoW, but doesn't cost me $15 a month.
i have a lvl 58 Crossbowman on Bora, Chris9725

Brbrtwins
Brbrtwins
62 posts
Nomad

I love maple story been playing it for over 3 years now and have super godly items and masive mesos in my inventory i have a dexless dit lvl 58 and a dexless hermi lvl 79 maple ftw love it if icould rate it i would rate it over 10 its so fun...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Well, hate necroposting but since I got the link in a mod's sticky I'll just post.

Maple is kinda fun, just that it gets boring grinding after while. I use a whole bunch of characters, can't list them all here. My main is an I/L Wizard who has the same name as my AG username. I use him nowadays to slay bosses then merchant the items.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Maple Story fails lol.

If you say that Runescape blows and you play Maple Story.

O.o

Showing 76-88 of 88