ForumsThe TavernSTICKY:have any ideas about getting ap points? post them here

15 4395
psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i found that the more you post comments or forms, the more points you get.So the more frequntly you post the more points your gonna get

• 15 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I found that if you go to your page, you can send comments to yourself. So, you can get points for talking to yourself.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

yea,but thats spamming,and/or cheating...so i wouldn't suggest it,but u can almost always get away with it...

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't count it as spamming but I would count it as cheating. I only did it once and I didn't know it would give me points.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

yes but if you go to profile and talk to your self it means ur a LONER. :P

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

ya but its pretty fun

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

hey if you pretend your talking to someone its cheating but not spam

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

hey guys i just got silver squire because i was "cheating" i can' believe that you didnt want to do this

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey psprockz, I just checked your page and it was so filled with spam. You're not allowed to do that because it's considered spam, and don't be suprised when your points drop by a lot.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Yes, Nick is right. You spam way too much and you need to stop before you get banned. Spamming is against the rules of the site, and it has been pointed out to you multiple times that what you are posting is spam. You spam the forums, you spam your own profile, and you spam other people's profiles. YOU NEED TO STOP.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

And also, non-mods cannot make "sticky" topics.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, yeah, but this topic isn't an actual sticky topic, it just has the word STICKY in the title.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

psprocks probably thought he was a mod lol. You can post on your page if you are chatting with somebody i think, but he is just spamming his profile

joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

this page should be lock .............

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

lock this page

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Just saying "STICKY" will not make a topic sticky... and this topic is SPAM, and you have now just admitted to being a spammer by cheating to get points.

Showing 1-15 of 15