ForumsSupport ForumHow to play full screen armorgames

43 38191
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

First, right click with mouse at home page and click page info, then go to the feeds tab. click on the top link and then click on the Media files .swf near the game. it should bring up a full screen game. if you can figure out how to do more games then just new releases, let me know!

also, what do you type to paste images to your profile? thanks! hope that this was cool for you!

• 43 Replies
goddratini
goddratini
18 posts
Nomad

Thank you goumas13, and also by game name and #, I mean the ones in the first URL I wrote. Example:
http://armorgames.com/play/2044/amorphous-plus
^ ^
number Game name

goddratini
goddratini
18 posts
Nomad

Hmmm I messed up, The name is at the very end of the URL and the number is right before it separated by a /.

n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

I once wrote a very detailed guide on this, it can be found here. It also features a method that works with game games that have longer names (such as FPA2), which do not work with goddratini's method.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Thanks!! finally possitive comments!! Ugh! It took me foreever to do this so thank you ulimitedpower!!!

Your welcome! I like positive feedback.

This was discovered a long time ago, and has been reposted many times before. I believe once even on the URL tricks thread, and I think the first time I heard of it was in the tavern awhile back. Anyways I believe there are two ways to go about this trick though.

Guess if the URL Tricks thread creator says it was already know, it probably was. Then again, seems like the trick fell behind and was partly lost, otherwise loads of older users would know it.
Piri
Piri
24 posts
Nomad

Hey thanks! I didn't know about this before, but it makes games look even better and it works very well. Thanks again!

goddratini
goddratini
18 posts
Nomad

n037, It is possible for my method to work on games like FPA2. It seems there is a limit of 21 characters in the game name, including the -, so the rest of the name is cut out so the game number is kept.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/the-fancy-pants-adve-553.swf

goddratini
goddratini
18 posts
Nomad

Wait, actually it would be a limit of 25 because I did not count the game number or the - in front of it.

Neiji
Neiji
99 posts
Shepherd

nope sor, it doesnt work

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

If you got a Mac you can just press Control-then scroll in an out for closer, farther, move the mouse to move the screen around.

GNem
GNem
2 posts
Nomad

I think that I would rather stick to the F11 option.

goddratini
goddratini
18 posts
Nomad

But F11 only makes the browser full screen, not the game. F11 is useful for those very tall games.

pkprince78
pkprince78
25 posts
Nomad

why not just press tools then full screen or f11?

europeandeath
europeandeath
33 posts
Nomad

But F11 only makes the browser full screen, not the game.

I have to agree, the only real thing F11 helps with is for those tall games that get the status and menu bars chopped off.
Showing 31-43 of 43