ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49413
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

If the whole "if you nominate someone you vote for them" thing was for me, I was only meaning that u've already been nominated and they can't vote for 2 different people.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

cause he specifically said he voted for fst6. He can't vote for 2 people. If someone says they nominate one person, and then they say they vote for someone else...it's only natural to give the vote to the person they said they voted for.
now if sebi really wanted to vote for you, he should come back and say he votes for you and not fst6.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Yeah, usually I'll go with the person they "voted" for, not the nominated person. Anyways here the updated standings:

1. fst6 (13 votes)
2. Cenere (8 votes)
3. Xcaliber45 (8 votes)
4. Pixie214 (8 votes)
5. Lige (4 votes)
6. GAGAMEN (4 votes)
7. Firetail_Madness (3 votes)
8. Carlie (2 votes)
9. Bluydee (2 votes)
10. Zega (2 votes)
11. Xrunner (2 votes)
12. Fritz_Reblehum (2 votes)
13. Krin (2 votes)
14. Nichodemus (2 votes)
15. DDX (2 votes)
16. skater_kid_who_pwns (2 votes)
17. Pazx (2 votes)
18. andyandythin (1 vote)
19. Cholokid (1 vote)
20. Whitefang247 (1 vote)
21. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
22. MarioMario (1 vote)

And GAGA, I'm not gonna vote in these polls, atleast for now. Maybe in the next poll when I have everything orginized better I will vote.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Yo, Xcalibur. you are like among the three possible second person in the hall of fame. congrats

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

erm... Imma vote for fst6.

for one thing, I think everyone knows him. He's also generally really cool.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's almost certain that....fst6 is our first guy in the Hall of Fame!

Then again I have not voted yet....

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

How the heck did Fst6 end up so high on the list? O_o

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Because Everyone Votes for the #1 guy.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And not the guy who asks for people to vote for him all the time.

I am still wondering why people would vote on someone who does not want it > >
TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

wow...last day...like 2 hours left...
guys/gals I think fst6 won.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

There is a couple of minutes left in the poll now, but since it is impossible for a leader change I'm going to end it now. So here are the final standings for this poll:

1. fst6 (14 votes)
2. Xcaliber45 (9 votes)
3. Cenere (8 votes)
4. Pixie214 (8 votes)
5. Lige (4 votes)
6. GAGAMEN (4 votes)
7. Firetail_Madness (3 votes)
8. Carlie (2 votes)
9. Bluydee (2 votes)
10. Zega (2 votes)
11. Xrunner (2 votes)
12. Fritz_Reblehum (2 votes)
13. Krin (2 votes)
14. Nichodemus (2 votes)
15. DDX (2 votes)
16. skater_kid_who_pwns (2 votes)
17. Pazx (2 votes)
18. andyandythin (1 vote)
19. Cholokid (1 vote)
20. Whitefang247 (1 vote)
21. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
22. MarioMario (1 vote)

And as everyone can see... fst6 is the first inductee into the Hall of Fame!!! Congrads to fst6!! A new poll will start sometime in the near future (either later today or tomorrow).

There are two things I need to be made clear first though:

1. A nomination and a vote are the same thing. You only get one nomination OR vote per poll. Nomination is when you vote for someone who has not already been nominated yet, but do not nominate someone and vote for someone else. If someone does both I will only count the vote.

2. Do Not Ever Beg People For Votes. This WILL result in a DQ for that poll. (there may be some exceptions, But Only A Few) If you do see someone begging people for votes please tell me on my profile.

Thats all for now, I will post when the new poll starts.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Wow. Fst6 won. Now how did I know he would win?

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I forgot to post this early but I will be gone June 18th and 19th, so during that time MarioMario will be keeping track of the votes and will have the official standings. I will resume keeping track on June 20th.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I don't like this idea. . . .

Popular vote should never be trusted with stuff like this. You should look at a person's contributions. . . .
Lots of people voted for their friend, or for rank.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

So.. Will the new poll be another Hall of Fame poll?
I agree with Alt, but no matter how many times you explain you should vote for someone for their contributions to AG, people will still vote for their best buddies.

How about you don't count a vote if they haven't given a valid reason for said vote?

Showing 196-210 of 342