ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49511
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well since I'm not in trouble, I got 6 Votes.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

1. Xcalibur45 (6 votes)
2. Lige (5 votes)
3. Pixie214 (2 votes)
4. Skater_kid_who_pwns (1 vote)
5. Firetail_Madness (1 vote)
6. Strop (1 vote)
7. Pazx (1 vote)

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

Alright Xcalibur, This is how this 'contest' should go. If you get nominated you do. If you don't, Sucks for you. You should NOT have to ask a friend to vote for you.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I think that asking his friend to vote for him is fine, because if the friend agrees, then they aren't voting JUST because Xcalibur told them to.

hehehe...on that note, I would like to vote for Xcalibur45. No, he didn't ask me to, I actually want to vote for him. He has always been nice and helpful to everyone since I've been here, and I've never seen him flaming people (Like SOME people on that list, I won't mention any names...), so i think he should be a role model for everyone on the site.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Well I guesse my vote goes to xcalibur since I dont really know any one else on that list and he starting to be nice to me and since he stopped asking poeple to vote for him.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

He asked every user here to vote for him, and he has that voting thing on his profile.

I said that if they helt I was diserving to be in the Hall of Fame. I didn't ask anyone.
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings:

1. Xcalibur45 (8 votes)
2. Lige (5 votes)
3. Pixie214 (2 votes)
5. Firetail_Madness (1 vote)
6. Strop (1 vote)
7. Pazx (1 vote)

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

So how did you say that to them if you didn`t ask anyone?

I told all my friends that Voted for me that I took a defeat and so a new poll opened up. so they voted.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I would like to change my vote to Lige, hes a great guy and he isnt telling everyone to vote for him.

Dude your Got a Problem if u still think I'm asking Damaster knos I'm not and Same For MarioMario.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, vote for Xcalibur who is a real spammer, GAGA, he makes YOU look like my best buddy.

He addmitted to rateing over 700 games without playing them. Giving him silver king.

And yes, He asked just about every one, to vote for him in a contest, that will get him nothing.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

O, BTW

Hey I didn't get first on the Hall of fame poll. But luckly there is a second one. So Maybe this time I'll get more votes. To win. Since fst6 is out of the picture I have a chance. I just need a bunch of votes.

Hint hint wink wink right?

That was posted on gold fires page.....not asking.....RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings with GAGA's change in vote:

1. Xcalibur45 (8 votes)
2. Lige (6 votes)
3. Pixie214 (2 votes)
5. Strop (1 vote)
6. Pazx (1 vote)

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Yeah, vote for Xcalibur who is a real spammer, GAGA, he makes YOU look like my best buddy.
He addmitted to rateing over 700 games without playing them. Giving him silver king.
And yes, He asked just about every one, to vote for him in a contest, that will get him nothing.

By the Way I asked Last Freaking contest! I haven't asked anyone this time around. And Carlie Already got on m about that. And trust me it didn't help me Get a Silver. I got in trouble when I was at 300Games rated, I played every single game since.
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

GAGAMEN, yes, he did ask me, but I would vote for him over anyone else on that list anyway. Sorry for the confusion over that.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

He was quoting what Skater had said. I have told Xcalibur to never ask another person again. If anyone sees him asking for another vote after this post please tell me and I will try to see it myself, if I do he will be DQ from this poll.

Showing 241-255 of 342